Football Manager 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
My assistant is telling me that "The current squad are some way short of operating as a unit."
I've not even started my league campaign yet, and Ray Wilkins is already driving me mad!

Still, started the season well by beating the Mancs 4-1 in the Charity Shield, with Drogba getting a hat-trick. The down-side to that was I got lost in the screens after the game and so couldn't give a post-match team talk - with the result that half the team are now pissed off with me, saying that I don't give them enough credit when they play well. Must get my head round this new layout soon!

 
I'm still playing FA Premier League Manager 2002 with my world-beating (We won the FA Cup and came 4th in the league) Derby County side.

 
I'm still playing FA Premier League Manager 2002 with my world-beating (We won the FA Cup and came 4th in the league) Derby County side.
That's not as impressive as my FM09 manager - Ruh "get sacked by November" Buh Juh!

 
I've got the telly on in the background and the Fa Cup match between Millwall and Wimbledon is on at the moment. I noticed that Wimbledon has Football Manager as their shirt sponsor, so I was just wondering if any of you have played the game as Wimbledon's manager and if you've noticed any advantage to managing them?

 
Just won the prem and i have been playing borini, sturridge and kakuta heaps. Sent Bruma away on loan and same with franco again for the second half of the season. Only started playing borini in january and he got 10 goals. Also signed aguero and pirlo

 
I'm looking to get this game...need to upgrade my computer first.

I still play FM09 while I wait. As well as a great Chelsea game, I have an unbelievable Cambridge United game where I took them to many EPL and ECL titles ::ChELSeAFaN::

First game on 2010 will be with Chelsea though. Talking of Borini...what's his stats like?

 
I'm not sure who recommended Dzeko to me, but whoever it was knew what they were talking about. He's scored nine goals in five EPL games for me so far, which is just as well as Drogba seems to be permanently injured. Thankyou, whoever you are!

 
I will be resuming my multiplay Football Mananging humiliation of g4 as of tomorrow. I noticed Loz hasn't posted here yet as after our FM05 encounters when he sees "FM" he goes into spasm!

We put rangers and Celtic into the EPL and upped the budgets a little. I am rangers and have already crushed pathetic Celtic head to head, am 2nd or so after 4 games with 3 point g4 languishing near the relegation zone. Brought in Beckham, Cardozo, Van Der Vaart, Some greek CB with an unpronounceable name.. is fun. Overall I find the sliders ridiculously confusing compared to FM05... but have finally managed to make a side that can pass. Defending seems screwed though.

Gem- no luck yet? Check out the forums at http://community.sigames.com/forumdisplay.php?f=24

maybe you'll find an answer for your problem.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
I haven't actually played any format of the game since then - I recall going out on a high with a Serie A title!

Tried downloading the version when you sent me the instructions but failed miserable to get it to work.

 
Is a good thing. FM10 is easily getable, but it's probably best to avoid ey... How's parenting going? I think an easy graph to make would be "quality of parenting VS FM-ing"..

 
The graph would clearly show an indirect proportion.

Well it is safe to say I am better at it now then I was then - if I recall I allowed Mini Loz to fall off a table during a game against G4 - it was worth it though as I believe I was 5-2 up at the time and he was whining that he wasn't allowed to use his dicky corner tactic.

Easy to get you say... you know where I am.

How are the Frenchies treating you?

 
Last edited by a moderator:
pauly,

loldogs-cute-puppy-pictures-shameih.jpg


I rest my case.

 
Like the scum I am. Moved in with a 34 year old mother to an 18 year old who seemed normal. Returned from work one day to find my bed made, room cleaned, papers "tidied".

Told her I'd be moving out at the end of the month and now she washes everything I touch with disinfectant as if i'm the filthiest human being to touch the earth. It's all very amusing I wish you were here to see it.

Other than that well enough- I'll not be able to handle non-french bread if I go home soon- love the food:> You been recently?

 
I was there in the summer just past.

It sounds like your 34 year old mother has a miuspent childhood but a sound grasp on standards of hygiene.

 
Well Multiplay has begun, and with Loz still hiding in the bushes afraid to open his eyes, it's just a 3 player. G4's Everton have pathetically brought in only David Beckham a week before the season, after losing battles for Di Maria and Van Der Vaart to Villa, and Fat Ronaldo to Tottenham. His penny pinching "wage control" will cost him dearly! Tottenham are managed by your old friend Henry, who has done reasonably well to bring in Srna, Milevski & Fat Ronaldo for his 352 wing backs. Villa have provided a masterclass in transfer dealings, selling 15+ of Villa's first team squad and bringing in: Vargas, Jovetic, Van Der Vaart, Di Maria, Cardozo (benfica), Papastathopoulos (genoa), Cassetti (roma), and with g4 and the gay man shaking in their boots, there is still a week and 5m euro left;) Stay tuned to hear of g4's second humiliation!! Loz- where are you??

 
I should be around at about 2200 UK time tonight if you can hold off until then.

 
hehe sure thing, but I have to wake up at 7 so just for an hour!

 
Take Man City if you like.. or chelsea I don't care- my squad is freaking fantastic. Somehow got vargas for 8m euro- ha ha- g3 furious. Weekends might be the best time to play as the Henry time difference is difficult- is really only possible between midday and 6pm (or earlier but i'm usually working mornings. How about you? When can you get a babysitter in?

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top