footyguesser
New Signing
- Messages
- 10
- Reaction score
- 0
Afternoon all! I've had a crack at making a daily football guessing game. Feel free to give it a go. Players refresh daily:
https://footyguesser.com/
https://footyguesser.com/
I liked it, found it abit challenging as I didn’t know if it were just present players or former players too.Would love to get any feedback on whether or not people enjoy the game![]()
Question 1: Worst Football player - and human being - to ever play for Chelsea. .... I would get it in 1!I liked it, found it abit challenging as I didn’t know if it were just present players or former players too.
Maybe you could do a quiz section dedicated to Nicolas Jackson, I think Jim will love that
Agreed. Also for me it feels a bit too "database"/AI built game, lacking some sort of personality behind the clues. I'd love to see a clue that goes something like "Robbed a team of its best chance of a title in several years with a wonder goal during a heated derby", for example. (Eden against Spurs - but probably could find some other cases that fit so it's a little bit harder to solve).Liked it - but could do with some more diverse clues. Clubs played for, goals scored, titles won, first goal, debut etc
Pass, but I don't think it should be in the Chelsea section. Maybe move to the Football Forums (Non Chelsea) area ?At what point would this become free promotion, answers on a postcard, winner to be drawn!
Very happy to host elsewhere (wasn't sure where the best spot for it was), not sure how you go about transferring to a different forum mind youPass, but I don't think it should be in the Chelsea section. Maybe move to the Football Forums (Non Chelsea) area ?
It's still on the Shed End - just in a different section !Very happy to host elsewhere (wasn't sure where the best spot for it was), not sure how you go about transferring to a different forum mind you![]()
It's still on the Shed End - just in a different section !
(Mod is our Moderator so has the access level to move threads around)