Footy Guesser Game

Liked it - but could do with some more diverse clues. Clubs played for, goals scored, titles won, first goal, debut etc

 
Would love to get any feedback on whether or not people enjoy the game 😀
I liked it, found it abit challenging as I didn’t know if it were just present players or former players too.

Maybe you could do a quiz section dedicated to Nicolas Jackson, I think Jim will love that

 
I liked it, found it abit challenging as I didn’t know if it were just present players or former players too.

Maybe you could do a quiz section dedicated to Nicolas Jackson, I think Jim will love that
Question 1: Worst Football player - and human being - to ever play for Chelsea. .... I would get it in 1!

 
Liked it - but could do with some more diverse clues. Clubs played for, goals scored, titles won, first goal, debut etc
Agreed. Also for me it feels a bit too "database"/AI built game, lacking some sort of personality behind the clues. I'd love to see a clue that goes something like "Robbed a team of its best chance of a title in several years with a wonder goal during a heated derby", for example. (Eden against Spurs - but probably could find some other cases that fit so it's a little bit harder to solve).

Could also do with a shake-up on the clue's sequence. As it is it's always clue #1 about their youth club, 2# his technical prowess, 3# current club, 4# WC appearance and 5# initials.

 
Thanks for the feedback guys, will take it onboard. Fresh clues out today for those who want to test themselves!

rs=w:57,h:57,m
Footy Guesser
1502846052
Footy GuesserTest your skills and guess the football legends!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Just did one, the first 4 questions were:

  1. Started his career at the A**x youth team
  2. Known for his intelligence and midfield ability
  3. Won multiple titles with A**x
  4. Won caps for the Netherlands national feam
There could be 100+ players, even after 4 questions. You need to be less vague, maybe include some dates or something.

 
FOOTLE Thu Mar 13 2025

⬛⬛⬛⬛🟩
🟨⬛⬛⬛🟩
⬛🟨🟩⬛🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

I’ve added a second game (a wordle style surname guesser)

rs=w:57,h:57,m
Footy Guesser
1502846052
Footy GuesserTest your skills and guess the football legends!
 
Just gave this game another chance. Here were my clues:

  1. Started his career at the A**x youth team
  2. Known for his intelligence and technical abikity
  3. Won the Eredivisie title with A**x
  4. Won caps for the Netherlands national feam
Here's the 5th clue:

IMG_20250313_150920.jpg

 
Sounds like a couple of the clues need fact checking (still a work in progress).

The Footle game is fully fleshed out and easy to use - @Gordon Bennett might be a bit more your speed as no knowledge is required 😉

 
At what point would this become free promotion, answers on a postcard, winner to be drawn!

 
At what point would this become free promotion, answers on a postcard, winner to be drawn!
Pass, but I don't think it should be in the Chelsea section. Maybe move to the Football Forums (Non Chelsea) area ?

 
  • Nice One
Reactions: Mod
Pass, but I don't think it should be in the Chelsea section. Maybe move to the Football Forums (Non Chelsea) area ?
Very happy to host elsewhere (wasn't sure where the best spot for it was), not sure how you go about transferring to a different forum mind you 🤔

 
Very happy to host elsewhere (wasn't sure where the best spot for it was), not sure how you go about transferring to a different forum mind you 🤔
It's still on the Shed End - just in a different section !

(Mod is our Moderator so has the access level to move threads around)

 
@Mod if you're able to point this in the right direction I'd appreciate it - Hoping to give people a fun daily challenge ⚽

It's still on the Shed End - just in a different section !

(Mod is our Moderator so has the access level to move threads around)
 
Back
Top