Forum Update

Mod

A Touchable
Staff member
Messages
19,160
Reaction score
8,768
The forum script we use has issued an update which has been done.

You are either seeing a basic IPB skin or our nomral skin we use (minus a login button)

It will be ironed out over the next few days, probably just before we sign Modric.

A few new things which you'll notice, and a few things which don't work as you'll notice, but in the meantime you can still post as normal.

 
l_I-Dont-Like-It-Graphic.jpg
 
What are you guys seeing, cause its not really done yet. The default skin is the IPB one until you change it at the bottom for now. As soon as we get a sign in button back, I can use out normal skin.

 
I like this version better, the IPS version, looks good on mobile and I like the layout on this!

 
Really hard to browse topics on mobile as don't get the page options

 
Really hard to browse topics on mobile as don't get the page options

 
ps don't get me wrong btw, I loved the shed end custom theme, but this is the nicest looking forum i've seen by far, and I've used a lot!!

 
Love it even more now, love the layout and that the avatar shows up next to the topis/last reply when you are on the main page.

 
I'm assuming it's the skin, but it's all white and gray. Too bright; I don't like it. The sooner we can have the nice blue skin back the better.

 
Brillliant - I've gone to the bottom as instructed and dressed it in blue and gold (Shed End 3.2) and it looks beautiful! Thank you. Mod! xx

 
I'm assuming it's the skin, but it's all white and gray. Too bright; I don't like it. The sooner we can have the nice blue skin back the better.
All you have to do is scroll down and click on Change Theme, then choose Shed End 3.2. If I can do it, anyone can do it!

 
Back
Top