Can't get on with full version on the iPhone, far too small and fiddly. That's why a mobile version was setup after all!Try full version on it now dude, it's really light now.
Can we have a button that says "I haven't got a clue what you just said"?This is true, the update has broken the TapaTalk support. I can more or less use the forums on my iPad with Safari as the screen is big enough but without Tapatalk they are almost unusable on iPhone screens. :-(
Maybe you need to check if there is an updated plug-in or submit a bug request at Tapatalk?
http://www.tapatalk.com/
Actually, the avatars are the one thing that I noticed that wasn't working very well. For some reason the way the new format scales the avatar pictures down to the size it displays them is done very poorly. The avatars lose a lot of detail, go all blurry and show compression artifacts although the original did not.amART,Moi, and Tim's avatars are way too small. :169:
They're a little light and although I can read them just fine, but I can see that they could be troublesome to some.What I really dont like is that quotes are really difficult to read (at least on my computer) ... Too little contrast
Yep. Pressed Shift+CTRL+Del to clear the cache, closed Firefox, ran CCleaner then tried again. Same thing.Hutch, can you clear Firefox cache and try again, I'm still signed in since upgrade, but will give it a go by re-signing in again.