Fresh meat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who Gives a f**k, Manky Tottenham Yob!

 
Good effort - think y*ds, knobs and the subsequent difference - more a cup song
Yes, I know they call themselves y8ds, but it's a word I consider offensive so I substituted yobs.

So: Who's Got a Foreskin Missing - Tottenham Yobs.

 
Yes, I know they call themselves y8ds, but it's a word I consider offensive so I substituted yobs.So: Who's Got a Foreskin Missing - Tottenham Yobs.
wrong right right right wrong wrong wrong

y*ds is fine - its what they call themselves after all, yobs is offensive in PC world

 
Very Rangers one here....Could Yi Go A Chicken Supper Bobby Sands

 
Last edited by a moderator:
wrong right right right wrong wrong wrongy*ds is fine - its what they call themselves after all, yobs is offensive in PC world
I'm sure they don't ALL call themselves that. If you watch the Wire you will hear black lads referring to themselves as "niggers" - I'm sure as hell not going to call them that!

When did Yobs become offensive in PC world? Is it OK in Curries and Dixons?

I'll let our Aesthetic Relic from Carrickfergis tackle the rest of it.

 
I'm sure they don't ALL call themselves that. If you watch the Wire you will hear black lads referring to themselves as "niggers" - I'm sure as hell not going to call them that!When did Yobs become offensive in PC world? Is it OK in Curries and Dixons?

I'll let our Aesthetic Relic from Carrickfergis tackle the rest of it.
I think sometimes we;re too pc for our own good moi, I was teasing with yobs - sexist and classist

 
Unfortunately it was Moi. There were some hellish ones kicking about back then. there was a huge push in the SPL to try and get the sectarianism out of songs between Rangers and Celtic with the clubs being fined if the crowds were to chant them.

 
To get away from football chants, here's one for Scots only (and Irish descendants of Scots)

OYCSYGAAB

P.S. It's a song

 
Last edited by a moderator:
To get away from football chants, here's one for Scots only (and Irish descendants of Scots)OYCSYGAAB

P.S. It's a song
oh you can shove yer glesca granny aff a bus

or

ycsycbuya - back to footie.....................

 
one too many G's in there Jock, with the addition of Glesca.

You Can Shove Your blank blank Up yer Arse

 
oh you can shove yer glesca granny aff a busor

ycsycbuya - back to footie.....................
Tut Tut - in my day we sang "Oh ye cannae shove yer granny aff a bus!"

you can shove your celtic banner up your arse?

On that indelicate note, I bid you both goodnight - it's an hour later over here, and my coach turned into a pumpkin nearly two hours ago!

OOOOH Interesting that arse wasn't asterisked!

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Unfortunately it was Moi. There were some hellish ones kicking about back then. there was a huge push in the SPL to try and get the sectarianism out of songs between Rangers and Celtic with the clubs being fined if the crowds were to chant them.
Its still going on now...sweep sweep and all that.

Anyway...back on topic.....I'm sure theres not many welcome threads like this :sofa:

 
For sure CAS, it's certainly not disappeared at all. Just manage to keep most of it out of the grounds and in the surrounding pubs.

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top