moi
Welcome back, twin! XXX
- Messages
- 32,538
- Reaction score
- 5,744
Tommy Burns?sadly departed former Celtic player and manager - good guy apart from his allegance
Tommy Burns?sadly departed former Celtic player and manager - good guy apart from his allegance
Good effort - think y*ds, knobs and the subsequent difference - more a cup songWho Gives a f**k, Manky Tottenham Yob!
Yes, I know they call themselves y8ds, but it's a word I consider offensive so I substituted yobs.Good effort - think y*ds, knobs and the subsequent difference - more a cup song
wrong right right right wrong wrong wrongYes, I know they call themselves y8ds, but it's a word I consider offensive so I substituted yobs.So: Who's Got a Foreskin Missing - Tottenham Yobs.
Okay CAS - CYGACSBSI could use some of these on my t-shirts![]()
I'm sure they don't ALL call themselves that. If you watch the Wire you will hear black lads referring to themselves as "niggers" - I'm sure as hell not going to call them that!wrong right right right wrong wrong wrongy*ds is fine - its what they call themselves after all, yobs is offensive in PC world
10/10 my manVery Rangers one here....Could Yi Go A Chicken Supper Bobby Sands
That's bloody sick! Was that a REAL chant?Very Rangers one here....Could Yi Go A Chicken Supper Bobby Sands
I think sometimes we;re too pc for our own good moi, I was teasing with yobs - sexist and classistI'm sure they don't ALL call themselves that. If you watch the Wire you will hear black lads referring to themselves as "niggers" - I'm sure as hell not going to call them that!When did Yobs become offensive in PC world? Is it OK in Curries and Dixons?
I'll let our Aesthetic Relic from Carrickfergis tackle the rest of it.
oh you can shove yer glesca granny aff a busTo get away from football chants, here's one for Scots only (and Irish descendants of Scots)OYCSYGAAB
P.S. It's a song
Tut Tut - in my day we sang "Oh ye cannae shove yer granny aff a bus!"oh you can shove yer glesca granny aff a busor
ycsycbuya - back to footie.....................
Its still going on now...sweep sweep and all that.Unfortunately it was Moi. There were some hellish ones kicking about back then. there was a huge push in the SPL to try and get the sectarianism out of songs between Rangers and Celtic with the clubs being fined if the crowds were to chant them.