Game of Thrones

JoeyN

An Untouchable
Messages
9,545
Reaction score
443
Anyone watching it? 

Season one and two are On Demand on Sky. Read the first book and half way through the second. New episode on Monday. I've managed to get three of my coworkers hooked on it as well as my parents. 

Here's a trailer for the first season, go download season one and two before they take them off! 

p
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I watched 3-4 episodes of the first season and decided it's not for me. Found it quite boring, to be honest.

 
Really enjoying it, the wife has read all of the books so is basically my guide at making sure I know who everyone is....

 
Just seen the latest episode, I have not read the book but something tells me that Daynerys Stormborn will bring one hell of a fight to the throne!

 
Just seen the latest episode, I have not read the book but something tells me that Daynerys Stormborn will bring one hell of a fight to the throne!
If she will ever reach Westeros...
 
Nearly finished the 2nd book. Can't wait to start the third. 

 
haven't read the books, i hear good things though. Just seen the latest episode and i think it has to be the best so far, my jaw was on the floor from about the halfway mark with the fella with all the daughters, his name escapes me right now. brilliant stuff though, think its the first time we've seen daenarys as intimidatingly powerful, i like how the crows are turning into savages whilst the wildlings are a lot more civilized than they would first seem too

 
I need to read the books. My wife has read the first three and for as good as the HBO series is, she tells me the books are that much better.

And I give full credit to HBO. The TV series is very good. Episode four was probably the best this season to date and one of the better ones from all three seasons.

 
Its good but you wouldn't want to watch it in front of your Mum...As someone said "if you can't afford Sky Atlantic and want the full game of thrones experience, get a friend to read the Hobbit to you, while you watch Babe Station"

 
Its good but you wouldn't want to watch it in front of your Mum...As someone said "if you can't afford Sky Atlantic and want the full game of thrones experience, get a friend to read the Hobbit to you, while you watch Babe Station"
im tryna get my girlfriend to watch it from the start with me but she keep saying i only wana watch it 'for the tits'. theyre just an added bonus!

 
Sorry to be pedantic here, Lewy, but your lack of punctuation makes it unclear whether it is your girlfriend who only wants to watch it for the busty substances, or whether she is accusing you of that!

If, as I suspect, it is the latter, she must be a trifle naive.  Is she also a Scouser?

 
Not many tits so far in the 3rd season.

I am dissapoint. 

 
I expect so, Teritus - still can't get my head round why fat below the waist is considered unattractive but fat above it is lustworthy!

:rofl:

 
Sorry to be pedantic here, Lewy, but your lack of punctuation makes it unclear whether it is your girlfriend who only wants to watch it for the busty substances, or whether she is accusing you of that!

If, as I suspect, it is the latter, she must be a trifle naive.  Is she also a Scouser?
haha sorry, I'm not terrible with grammar I'm just incredibly lazy when it comes to using it in informal situations! its definitely the latter, shes got nothing to be jealous of mind but she never believes me when i tell her. She's from just outside liverpool in st helens so shes stuck with pretty much only having rugby for a sport, not that she watches any sports....

 
Read all the books. seen three episodes of the new season. Loving it as far as a show goes, slightly concerned with how they are differing from the plot of the books with a few storylines, most notably Theons.

Season one they absolutely nailed it, plot was very consistent with the book, second season went way off on a few things just hoping they keep it more in line throughout this season.

 
Back
Top