PloKoon13
I don't like that kind of talk
- Messages
- 26,071
- Reaction score
- 13,726
Tell me about it. More importantly, I need to get laid more...you need to get out more.![]()
Tell me about it. More importantly, I need to get laid more...you need to get out more.![]()
Saw the Fleet Foxes support Wilco recently (see earlier post), and they were tremendous!Just out of curiosity I checked out who are playing at the festival and I have to admit there are some acts that would be interesting to see live: Bruce Springsteen, Neil Young and Echo & The Bunnymen and Fleet Foxes should be good.
wouldn't bother with the Specials, tbh they were sh*te live the first time round and I doubt they've improved with age.im hopefully gonna be at one of mozzers gigs in birmingham, but not got it all sorted yet. really wanted to see the specials but every bloody gig that isnt sold out i cant get to.
Weird, I've never seen them live, but based on the old videos of their live performances, they seemed anything but sh*te.wouldn't bother with the Specials, tbh they were sh*te live the first time round and I doubt they've improved with age.
Seen 'em both and you're spot on about Cher, she didn't even say hello, buggered off every other song to get changed leaving some cack dance troupe to fill the gap, and when she went..... she went, no encore!I've been trying to get tickets to see Metallica one day but always fail. I have however been to 2 concerts in my life. Cher and Tina Turner.
Cher was okay but she kept changing clothes (well, I guess you can call it clothes even though it hardly covered any part of her body, left me scarred for life) ever few songs or so. If she sang 20 songs then she appeared in atleast 9-10 different dresses. Quite annoying actually. But she did give everyone a real show so it was an enjoyable event.
Tina Turner on the other hand was far better. She was great. It's really amazing just how much energy she has on stage. I bet I was more tired than her after the concert. She really gave it all and I wouldn't mind seing her again. She is coming to Sweden but the tickets are too expensive. The worst seats at Tina Turner costs about as much as the best seats for Metallica. It's really ridiculous. I would really have liked to see her again since I guess this really will be the final time she comes here.
Anyway, I've seen her once and it was great. When she sang "Simply The Best" I got goosebumps all over my body and I even shed quite a few tears. Simply amazing.
That was simply the best![]()
Some fall back there, Moos. No Metallica, so you go see Cher. Nice oneI've been trying to get tickets to see Metallica one day but always fail.I have however been to 2 concerts in my life. Cher and Tina Turner
Oh yes! He has always been absolutely insane when it comes to using his voice and he's still got it.Was Patton on form?
I almost went to see Bad Manners last year, didn't have the funds thoughI'm luckily of an age where i had the opportunity to see so many musical trends from Thin LIzzy to Clash and Madness to Rod Stewart, but the best (for me) was Sham 69 and Bad Manners, more than just gigs!