Andreas
First Team Regular
- Messages
- 7,779
- Reaction score
- 285
When Bonio is pontificating during numbers I cant stand them either but boy did they put on a show last nite.Am enjoying Coldplay, I have to say, performing fantastically well.
It's been a pretty good Glasto so far! The Gaslight Anthem were immense, Biffy Clyro their usual awesome selves, really loved Mumford & Sons too. Didn't see U2 yesterday though, can't stand them.
Forgot to mention Moz , I only saw 3 songs and i was gutted - it didnt look his best show, his voice sounded a bit shot if you ask me. Still more passion and edge than Mumford and Sons or Coldplay will ever hope to have though.U2 were appalling as usual, Bono being his usual twattish self. I dont normally coldplay but I thought they were superb last night. Elbow were outstanding, but then I love them so might be a bit biased. The beeb ignoring Primal scream was a disgrace as you said. Mozzer was poor too, was hoping for some brilliance from him. One who blew me away was Janelle Monae's, she was brilliant. TV on the radio were pretty good too this afternoon.
Bugger, didnt even know they were on.Forgot to mention Moz , I only saw 3 songs and i was gutted - it didnt look his best show, his voice sounded a bit shot if you ask me. Still more passion and edge than Mumford and Sons or Coldplay will ever hope to have though.
Missed The Gaslight Anthem too, im sure they were good, always reliable.
QOTSA tonight, could be worth a view once ive tidied up from the bbq!
People keep saying that, but I have my doubts. I was going to see them on the '59 Sound tour, but their tour van was robbed in Sweden and they missed their gig in Helsinki. They did come back to play a few months later, but I wasn't able to go then. Someone I know did go and said that they sucked that night. When they announced their gig last year, me and some friends of mine thought we'd want to see it for ourselves. We all felt that Chuck Ragan should've been the main act that night and we didn't even bother to listen to Gaslight Anthem's encores, because we'd seen enough and just wanted to beat the rush and get out of there. I was so disappointed in their performance that I didn't feel like listening to their albums for a few months. It was THAT bad.Missed The Gaslight Anthem too, im sure they were good, always reliable.