Glastonbury

Status
Not open for further replies.
Showing some Queens of the Stone Age on BBC2 right now, absolutely immense. They were superb at Reading last year, they sound even better here.
I saw QOTSA at V Festival a couple of years back now. One of the best live shows from a modern band I've seen, actually perhaps the best. Of course The Who are well in their 60's and they were on another level entirely. It's little wonder Townsend is deaf.

 
Don`t really like Glastonbury, Only went once, To see the mighty, Specials, Can`t stand Bono spouting his Global warming rubbish, Whilst flying in on a private jet.
At a U2 concert, Bono walks to the edge of the stage and claps 3 times. Then, he says "Every time I clap, a person in Africa dies."

One member of the crowd shouts back "Well stop f**king clapping!"

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Is there a more boring band than Coldplay?

They need to get Depeche Mode one year.

 
Is there a more boring band than Coldplay?

They need to get Depeche Mode one year.
I would usually agree, but I thought they were excellent at Glasto, really surprised me.

 
Coldplay are awesome, watched a stream live from gothenburg a few days ago I just love them.. ill try and catch them live sometime soon

 
I'm not sure you can 'soon', wasn't that it from them for a while?

 
Highlights for me were QOTSA, Biffy Clyro and The Kills.

Went out and bought The Kills album yesterday, really dirty gritty sound.


 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top