Greatest Guitar Riffs!

Status
Not open for further replies.
a POF? what on earth is a POF? puddle of fudge? packet of figs?
So glad you asked that, DKW! I haven't decided quite what - you can decide - here are the options:

Pedantic Old Fusspot

Pedantic Old Fart

Pedantic Old Fellater

or .. find a better one ...

Sorry about the OLD, YB, young doesn't sound right!

Interesting that both Fart and Fellater have come out without asterisks

 
Last edited by a moderator:
So glad you asked that, DKW! I haven't decided quite what - you can decide - here are the options:Pedantic Old Fusspot

Pedantic Old Fart

Pedantic Old Fellater

or .. find a better one ...

Sorry about the OLD, YB, young doesn't sound right!

Interesting that both Fart and Fellater have come out without asterisks
i think the middle one sounds best, pedantic old fart. i can see that getting a lot of use round here......

 
i think the middle one sounds best, pedantic old fart. i can see that getting a lot of use round here......
Yes, that was the one I meant really. I frequently call myself that (mentally, I mean, NOT out loud!). But I thought I'd give you a more polite and a ruder option. Glad you made the right choice!

 
Ahh, what the hell, nobody's posted any for a while, so I'll add some more...

Deep Purple - Smoke On The Water/Black Night/Woman From Tokyo/Burn

Fleetwood Mac - Oh Well

AC/DC - Highway To Hell/Riff Raff

The Knack - My Sharona

Creedence Clearwater Revival - Up Around The Bend/Green River

ELO - Ma-Ma-Ma Belle

Stiff Little Fingers - Alternative Ulster/Gotta Getaway

Budgie - Breadfan

Ted Nugent - Wango Tango/Violent Love

Black Sabbath - Paranoid/Sabbath Bloody Sabbath

Thin Lizzy - The Rocker/Whisky In The Jar/Rosalie

Rose Tattoo - Rock'n'Roll Outlaw

UFO - Lights Out/Only You Can Rock Me

Status Quo - Down Down

Babe Ruth - The Joker

The Faces - Stay With Me/You Can Make Me Dance/Pool Hall Richard

Bachman-Turner Overdrive - You Ain't Seen Nothin' Yet

Scorpions - Rock You Like A Hurricane

Nazareth - Razamanaz/Bad Bad Boy

Dead Kennedy's - Too Drunk To F*ck

Slade - Mama Weer All Crazee Now/Run Run Away

Bad Company - Good Lovin' Gone Bad/Feel Like Makin' Love

Eddie & The Hotrods - Do Anything You Wanna Do

Clash - Clash City Rockers

Undertones - Teenage Kicks

Damn Yankees - Damn Yankees

The Kinks - All Day And All Of The Night/You Really Got Me

Free - The Hunter

The Calling - Adrienne

Rainbow - Stargazer/Long Live Rock'n'Roll

The Dictators - Search & Destroy

Rolling Stones - Brown Sugar

Edgar Winter Group - Free Ride

Grand Funk Railroad - High Falootin' Woman

The Move - Do Ya

Stampede - The Runner

Black Rebel Motorcycle Club - Generation

Y & T - Hurricane/Mean Streak

Stranglers - Something Better Change

Paul Rodgers - Drifters

If that makes me a muppet, so f*ckin' what ;)

 
Ahh, what the hell, nobody's posted any for a while, so I'll add some more.................................some rubbish, some good sh*t and some great sh*t...........................

If that makes me a muppet, so f*ckin' what ;)
Steve mate - you got waaaay too much time on your hands! ;) :D - Good call on most of them though!

 
I think this is the 3rd one I've put forward, but at least I'm doing one at a time!

Breaking The Law - Judas Priest!

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top