Hello Cavemen

Status
Not open for further replies.

sueterryisathief

New Signing
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
looking forward to ripping as many seats as I can out of the famous shed on the 23rd Sept

See you soon you mouthy c**ts

 
And equally glad that you've left us!

 
It amazes me that people don't hide personal details more on the net, this joker joins and within minutes we have access to stuff they really wouldn't want people seeing, after calling them mouthy c**ts!

 
Let's assume he means the 20th.

Piss off you y*d w**ker.

 
Well he's so obviously a hooligan by the threat of the topic, I think we should pass his and hers details to the Police and Chelsea FC seeing what trouble happened at West Ham lately. We have more details than you could imagine already!

 
Well he's so obviously a hooligan by the threat of the topic, I think we should pass his and hers details to the Police and Chelsea FC seeing what trouble happened at West Ham lately. We have more details than you could imagine already!
I think a responsible citizen would do just that, Mod. He has publicly expressed an aggressive intention. Pass on his details!

 
Wrong Plokoon, we have QPR!Our friend here is a big Gary Bannister fan by the looks of it.
Oops, that was silly.

That'll teach me to check the BBC fixture list rather than the Chelsea one...

 
Wow, this guy was only a member for 10 minutes!

Which leads me to a question for the mods - what's the quickest banning you've ever done, meaning from the time they've become a member to the time they were banned? :weakest:

 
Some even before they have logged in.

 
What Mod says is true - lets just say some of them have powers of disguise on a par with Superman in the Christopher Reeve days.

 
What Mod says is true - lets just say some of them have powers of disguise on a par with Superman in the Christopher Reeve days.
Not so many phone boxes about nowadays, I guess!

 
What Mod says is true - lets just say some of them have powers of disguise on a par with Superman in the Christopher Reeve days.
What's superman got to do with Chris Reeve? Chris was Clark Kent wasn't he. f**ked if I know who played superman.

 
What's superman got to do with Chris Reeve? Chris was Clark Kent wasn't he. f**ked if I know who played superman.
Well I guess I'm going to be f**ked then, because I know who Superman is:

loz-superman1.gif


 
Good call.

Even Superman knows that the only hoops worth having are spaghetti hoops.

 
Just come across this after Moi showed me the way...

Bet his mother is regretting that back street option she didn't take at 2 months.

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top