sueterryisathief
New Signing
- Messages
- 1
- Reaction score
- 0
looking forward to ripping as many seats as I can out of the famous shed on the 23rd Sept
See you soon you mouthy c**ts
See you soon you mouthy c**ts
I think a responsible citizen would do just that, Mod. He has publicly expressed an aggressive intention. Pass on his details!Well he's so obviously a hooligan by the threat of the topic, I think we should pass his and hers details to the Police and Chelsea FC seeing what trouble happened at West Ham lately. We have more details than you could imagine already!
Wrong Plokoon, we have QPR!Let's assume he means the 20th.Piss off you y*d w**ker.
Oops, that was silly.Wrong Plokoon, we have QPR!Our friend here is a big Gary Bannister fan by the looks of it.
Not so many phone boxes about nowadays, I guess!What Mod says is true - lets just say some of them have powers of disguise on a par with Superman in the Christopher Reeve days.
What's superman got to do with Chris Reeve? Chris was Clark Kent wasn't he. f**ked if I know who played superman.What Mod says is true - lets just say some of them have powers of disguise on a par with Superman in the Christopher Reeve days.
Well I guess I'm going to be f**ked then, because I know who Superman is:What's superman got to do with Chris Reeve? Chris was Clark Kent wasn't he. f**ked if I know who played superman.