986661chelsea
New Signing
- Messages
- 4
- Reaction score
- 0
New here. Looking for places in Ireland Dublin where Chelsea supporters hang out and if there are places which show Chelsea matches..
Sorry - I did know that, but I suppose I assumed you'd know something about Dublin. But lots of weegies don't know anything about Edinburgh, do they, so it's just the same!nah i'm from belfast so no ideas on dublin i'm afraid
Thats so funny on a few levels MoiSorry - I did know that, but I suppose I assumed you'd know something about Dublin. But lots of weegies don't know anything about Edinburgh, do they, so it's just the same!
Thats so funny on a few levels Moi
Now why did you go offtopic?I'm glad you spotted that!
It was sexelk's fault!Now why did you go offtopic?:lol: :lol:
hmmm quite. ^_^Thats so funny on a few levels Moi
It was sexelk's fault!
certainly not lolIt usually is. :lol:
Check the rules of the forum, sexelk. It clearly states "Thou shalt poke fun at Celine Dion fans."hmmm quite. ^_^ certainly not lol![]()
I must be having false memories - getting you confused with some power ballad freak! Sorry, sexelk! And apologies too to Celion, whoever she is! :lol:haha i'm not a celion dion fan. she's a great singer but her music's not for me. i swear![]()
hes not a number, hes a free man...I wish someone would come along and tell this number what he wants to know about Dublin!