Hey mate

Status
Not open for further replies.

986661chelsea

New Signing
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
New here. Looking for places in Ireland Dublin where Chelsea supporters hang out and if there are places which show Chelsea matches.. ::ChElSeaFLag::

 
Welcome - can't remember your number/name! I'm sure Clubhappy or Liam or Sexelk (yes, I didn't make that up!) will be able to give you advice on Dublin

 
nah i'm from belfast so no ideas on dublin i'm afraid
Sorry - I did know that, but I suppose I assumed you'd know something about Dublin. But lots of weegies don't know anything about Edinburgh, do they, so it's just the same!

 
Sorry - I did know that, but I suppose I assumed you'd know something about Dublin. But lots of weegies don't know anything about Edinburgh, do they, so it's just the same!
Thats so funny on a few levels Moi

 
haha i'm not a celion dion fan. she's a great singer but her music's not for me. i swear :unsure:

 
haha i'm not a celion dion fan. she's a great singer but her music's not for me. i swear :unsure:
I must be having false memories - getting you confused with some power ballad freak! Sorry, sexelk! And apologies too to Celion, whoever she is! :lol:

I wish someone would come along and tell this number what he wants to know about Dublin!

 
nah girls can't really do power ballads. it's blokes with girls hair that do the good 1s :unsure:

meanwhile on topic related news: only time i'm in dublin is to go through it on my way to the gee gee's every now and then

 
I wish someone would come along and tell this number what he wants to know about Dublin!
hes not a number, hes a free man...

 
Dublin calling , Dublin calling ,

Looking for somewhere for Chelsea fans to hang out is a huge task , but my house usually gets lively .

Seriously though , there isnt a specific bar but willing to meet up if your interested , if your a female i'll give you my phone number :unsure: ,

Liverpool in 2 weeks , be nice for all 2 of us to take over an entire pub . Drop me a pm mate.

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top