How do i change mate ? tried editing my profileGreetings William and welcome to the siteDo me a favour though and drop the 1690 rubbish.
Its a small town called alva near Stirling mateHi William, welcome to the shed endWhere in Scotland are you from?
![]()
DOne it for you. Your login will remain the same, just the display name has changed.How do i change mate ? tried editing my profile
Cheers mateDOne it for you. Your login will remain the same, just the display name has changed.
Thanks mate realy enjoyed cant wait till the next oneWelcome fellah. Did you enjoy the game?
You from St Andrews ? Ive got Family up thereWelcome, William! I know Alva well - used to drive through it regularly on my way through to Stirling from St Andrews. I often stopped at the chippie!Edited because my slow brain suddenly jumped into top gear and realised what Loz was talking about.
where are you jones 1905 ?Hi William, welcome to the shed endWhere in Scotland are you from?
:lol:
welcome mate, i was at the game too. where you in amongst the chelsea boys?Thanks mate realy enjoyed cant wait till the next one
No, I used to live near St Andrews, but now I live in France. St Andrews is a lovely old town though. I often go back to visit an old friend who still lives near there. Gave it a miss this Christmas, as the snow was too bad.You from St Andrews ? Ive got Family up there
yeh mate was in block K row 26welcome mate, i was at the game too. where you in amongst the chelsea boys?