Hi

Status
Not open for further replies.

William

New Signing
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
Hi Guys my names William come from Scotland Im 25 got to my first Chelsea game in the FA cup v Preston loved it hope to get to a few more games

 
Greetings William and welcome to the site

Do me a favour though and drop the 1690 rubbish.

 
Welcome, William! I know Alva well - used to drive through it regularly on my way through to Stirling from St Andrews. I often stopped at the chippie!

Edited because my slow brain suddenly jumped into top gear and realised what Loz was talking about.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome, William! I know Alva well - used to drive through it regularly on my way through to Stirling from St Andrews. I often stopped at the chippie!Edited because my slow brain suddenly jumped into top gear and realised what Loz was talking about.
You from St Andrews ? Ive got Family up there

 
Hello, William. The Chelsea fans were very loud during the Preston FA Cup match, and you should be proud of being amongst them.

 
Alright there William, yet another Jock...love it!

Picked a good game to go to. I usedd to travel down from Scotland for a few games, aways had a great time.

Anyway, welcome

 
You from St Andrews ? Ive got Family up there
No, I used to live near St Andrews, but now I live in France. St Andrews is a lovely old town though. I often go back to visit an old friend who still lives near there. Gave it a miss this Christmas, as the snow was too bad.

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top