Homeland

Status
Not open for further replies.
spoiler alert** but i dont think homeland will be the same without brody in it. i dont like carrie's character in it. too clingy and needy to be a realistic cia op. oh and saul was also in the first series of criminal minds.

 
Brody has gone????   :shok:  But he was the best thing in it!  Are you sure he has gone for good?  Have you actually seen his dead body?  

What about Saul?  If he's gone too, I don't think I'll bother watching the new series!!

 
We didn't see brody's body but he was being hanged from a massive crane wasn't he? My original thoughts were wait we didn't see his body he is alive. But I think I have since read he is dead.

 
The main executive says he is dead that they wanted to have him nlow the bomb up in season 1 but were asked to keep brody in the show but that he is dead this time around but journalists are also saying we didn't see a body etc so he might reappear

 
Just finished season 3, not sure what they will do with Brody gone. They better keep Saul, the man is an absolute legend. I'm very surprised that Carrie still has a job with the CIA.

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top