G
Guest
Guest
I go on the shed end forum on both my iphone and my desktop computer. I like the mobile version on my mobile, but want to use the full version when on my firefox browser. How do i do this?
I think you go down to the bottom left of the page and click "Change Theme", Then you have the option to change from Mobile to Shed End 2012I go on the shed end forum on both my iphone and my desktop computer. I like the mobile version on my mobile, but want to use the full version when on my firefox browser. How do i do this?
Oh dear, sorry, well, when in doubt P.M. Mod - he knows everything (about stuff like this)That doesn't seem to work for me. The button seems to do nothing on both the mobile and the desktop
It's official - desktop mode is a woman! Dickywuh knows what he's talking about!!Why do people want to force it? You should coax it, caress it, make it feel like its what it wants first then it will all come naturally.