How to force desktop mode

  • Thread starter Thread starter Guest
  • Start date Start date
G

Guest

Guest
I go on the shed end forum on both my iphone and my desktop computer. I like the mobile version on my mobile, but want to use the full version when on my firefox browser. How do i do this?

 
I go on the shed end forum on both my iphone and my desktop computer. I like the mobile version on my mobile, but want to use the full version when on my firefox browser. How do i do this?
I think you go down to the bottom left of the page and click "Change Theme", Then you have the option to change from Mobile to Shed End 2012

 
That doesn't seem to work for me. The button seems to do nothing on both the mobile and the desktop

 
That doesn't seem to work for me. The button seems to do nothing on both the mobile and the desktop
Oh dear, sorry, well, when in doubt P.M. Mod - he knows everything (about stuff like this)

 
I done a bug fix update yesterday Qaz, this may have fixed the problem.

 
Brilliant, thanks Mod - I noticed on my iPad it seemed to switch to the full version again yesterday (which was showing the mobile version, even though I set my browser to be detected as Firefox on Windows 7!)

Much appreciated :)

 
Same for me folks, this has switched to mobile layout but the button doesn't do anything.

 
Why do people want to force it? You should coax it, caress it, make it feel like its what it wants first then it will all come naturally.

 
Why do people want to force it? You should coax it, caress it, make it feel like its what it wants first then it will all come naturally.
It's official - desktop mode is a woman! Dickywuh knows what he's talking about!! ::clap2::

 
When I log out now the full version activates.

When I log in I get he mobile version and the change theme button doesn't respond.

Odd!

 
Going to look into this more today, then refresh everyone's theme, so it should be good again soon.

 
This should be sorted now, give it a go.

 
Back
Top