Come now Moos, who amongst us can honestly say we haven't been influenced by Boy George!God I hate that song. Sweden had like 2-3 better songs to send and we send a crap song with an obnoxious band and embarrassing clothing.![]()
Can you remember anything else about them? Was it three girls?PPS: Moos, I remember a few years back there was a Swedish group for the Eurovision Song Contest (maybe short-listed rather than an actual contestant?) that looked and sounded just like a late 80s big hair band! (which I'm a fan of) Any idea who they are?
Boy George? Well...Come now Moos, who amongst us can honestly say we haven't been influenced by Boy George!God I hate that song. Sweden had like 2-3 better songs to send and we send a crap song with an obnoxious band and embarrassing clothing.![]()
![]()
PS: what were the better songs? Got any links?
Just want to point out that the "guy" on keyboard actually is a girl. So it wasn't so much as a gay orc as a dyke orc (sounds like a town in england)lordi winning was fantastic. was in a villa in france on holiday getting snoterred on cheap wine watching it. we all thought the bloke on the keyboards must have got the short straw. the rest were massive monstrous things, he looked like a gay orc.
And if you ever feel like visiting again Jane remember the house by the sea I mentioned is still there. Great to see you in good spirits as ever.takes me right back to my own Guinness days.
Oh, this thread should liven up a bit now!It's a crap song that some idiots (irish fools no doubt) :