Irelands Eurovision entry

Status
Not open for further replies.

clubhappy

First Team Regular
Messages
2,786
Reaction score
0
Vote for Dustin, hes a national hero and about to send shock waves through the biggest farce of a competition with a classic tune. Heres his exclusive Sky interview.

... re=related
 
We are looking at the new Eurovision winner
431.gif


 
Without even hearing the song I can promise that it can kick the s*it out of most of the songs competing in Sweden. We have 4 semi finals (two songs from each goes to the final) and then an extra semi final where two more songs will join the final. With 3 semi finals gone and 24 songs heard I can say that I am ashamed. Most songs have been crap. Some have been mediocre and only a couple have been good. One song has been great though and I hope it'll win. Tomorrow I'm gonna see the 4th semi final and I hope there's some good songs then.

Oh, and I LOVE the ESC!
woohoo.gif


 
God I hate that song. Sweden had like 2-3 better songs to send and we send a crap song with an obnoxious band and embarrassing clothing.
icon_mad.gif


No wonder it all went to h*ll for us
icon_mad.gif


 
God I hate that song. Sweden had like 2-3 better songs to send and we send a crap song with an obnoxious band and embarrassing clothing.
icon_mad.gif
Come now Moos, who amongst us can honestly say we haven't been influenced by Boy George!
icon_wink.gif


PS: what were the better songs? Got any links?

 
PPS: Moos, I remember a few years back there was a Swedish group for the Eurovision Song Contest (maybe short-listed rather than an actual contestant?) that looked and sounded just like a late 80s big hair band! (which I'm a fan of) Any idea who they are?

 
PPS: Moos, I remember a few years back there was a Swedish group for the Eurovision Song Contest (maybe short-listed rather than an actual contestant?) that looked and sounded just like a late 80s big hair band! (which I'm a fan of) Any idea who they are?
Can you remember anything else about them? Was it three girls?

God I hate that song. Sweden had like 2-3 better songs to send and we send a crap song with an obnoxious band and embarrassing clothing.
icon_mad.gif
Come now Moos, who amongst us can honestly say we haven't been influenced by Boy George!
icon_wink.gif


PS: what were the better songs? Got any links?
Boy George? Well...
icon_redface.gif


And here's a few songs that, in my oppinion, was better (or atleast slightly better)

[youtube:zbv2u6kq]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uqHRU_3hbjs[/youtube:zbv2u6kq]

[youtube:zbv2u6kq]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XPK3L2EeAXA[/youtube:zbv2u6kq]


[youtube:zbv2u6kq]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dhAlg4fhkZU[/youtube:zbv2u6kq]

And there are atleast one more that I can't find right now.

 
Ah, dear old Lordi. Yeah, they were really something
icon_wink.gif


That song is pure ESC
icon_lol.gif


I love it though. It's really nice to play on drums. Easy but still really cool
rock.gif


 
lordi winning was fantastic. was in a villa in france on holiday getting snoterred on cheap wine watching it. we all thought the bloke on the keyboards must have got the short straw. the rest were massive monstrous things, he looked like a gay orc.

 
lordi winning was fantastic. was in a villa in france on holiday getting snoterred on cheap wine watching it. we all thought the bloke on the keyboards must have got the short straw. the rest were massive monstrous things, he looked like a gay orc.
Just want to point out that the "guy" on keyboard actually is a girl. So it wasn't so much as a gay orc as a dyke orc (sounds like a town in england)
icon_lol.gif


 
Taken from the replies after the Dustin the Turkey interview.

"PeterPanThe2nd (3 days ago)

Reply 'dats wa e always duz hi...its lyk his trademark...' "

Liam - I'm probably being very stupid but it hadn't occurred to me, until I saw this, that 'text talk' in Ireland would have it's very own idiom. Between your post and this above have certainly given me a chuckle this evening. I can hear them being spoken in my head. lol
431.gif
takes me right back to my own Guinness days.

 
takes me right back to my own Guinness days.
And if you ever feel like visiting again Jane remember the house by the sea I mentioned is still there. Great to see you in good spirits as ever.

 
I've just heard the "real" version of Irelands entry and I've got just one thing to say:

YOU HAVE GOT TO BE F*CKING KIDDIN' ME!
icon_eek.gif


It's a crap song that some idiots (irish fools no doubt) created for a laugh. A joke. Okay, I can accept that people make joke songs. Nothing wrong with that.

But who are the morons who let it enter the competition and who are the cretins that voted for it?

Surely nobody with half a braincell would vote for that sorry excuse for a song?

And I've just listen to some other songs that I guess will be in the ESC 2008 and those songs have been crap. The only decent song was sung by a guy who apparently doesn't know the english language. He pronounced words incorrect and therefore ruined the song.

Oh I hope Sweden will send a good song to save this competition
sadwalk.gif


 
Blimey Moos, your pushing it there after the P.C. events of the week!

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top