Issue with the forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I wound it up for a good 20 mins this morning, so it should be ok. :search:

 
I've not seen anything different, no auto scrolling here, but there must be something because visits and post counts have well dropped over the last few days.

 
phpBB is best, but IPB suits here better.

Moi can you do me a favour to see if it happens on another style. At the bottom of the forum, you will see a dropdown menu, change that to 'winter' style and see if it still does it?

 
It hasn't done anything for me. It just does what any website should do and starts at the top. Either my computer is wrong and everyone elses is doing it right, or I just have a supreme computer to everyone. Probably the latter :o

 
It happens after you post usually, just checking now......

 
So it should redirect you to the post, after posting, but instead throws you to the bottom of page making your new post out of view. And thats on the Christmas skin?

 
Oooh I like it! And it didn't scroll down. I shall keep this pretty style on! Thank you, number Two. :o

 
coco, this is what I saw after posting my last post, it's obviously my post, but it didn't move without me touching anything.

/monthly_12_2008/post-2-1228498025_thumb.jpg

Can someone take a screenshot of it directly after posting?

 

Attachments

  • lastpost.jpg
    lastpost.jpg
    310.8 KB · Views: 0
Your on the winter skin though, Ive just changed to the winter skin, see if it happens again, Im in Linear+ mode btw.

 
Ok it didnt happen that time in the winter skin, changing back to normal skin to test.

 
Ok in Linear + mode and default skin, after posting I still have the problem. :o

 
Still have the problem, it loads the page, and right at the last minute it bumps it down right to the bottom.

 
Take it off Linear and see. I think I narrowed it down to Internet Explorer as looking in Whos online over today while I've been in, I noticed those that are having trouble with it are using that.

Anyone having the same in Firefox?

 
I'm now in standard mode on default skin, testing...

 
It still happens, looks like it only happens with ie6 in the forum default skin, standard or linear+ doesnt matter.

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top