Scroll right down to the bottom of any page. Look to the left and see '2.3 Glassy Series' and a drop down box, you can change the skin (the way the forum looks) here.Winter skin, default skin, all gobbledegook for me.
Afaik the functionality of phpBB is very, very limited. Imagine you couldn't even block a user!phpBB is best, but IPB suits here better.
But I use an abacus :huh:Scroll right down to the bottom of any page. Look to the left and see '2.3 Glassy Series' and a drop down box, you can change the skin (the way the forum looks) here.![]()
None of the forums which use phpBB I yet have used provide the function to block a user! Not that I need it but I've never seen it!You've clearly not used phpBB enough
So, sneak up behind and pop a balloon - always worksMy screen hasn't jumped today at all.........yet.
You can have the functionality to block a user on phpBB (we had it on here when we were on phpBB)- both in terms of a moderator banning a user and also other users being able to block users whose posts they don't want to read. If it doesn't exist on a phpBB board you use it is because the board administrator hasn't installed it.Afaik the functionality of phpBB is very, very limited. Imagine you couldn't even block a user!
Thanks loz for explaination I admit most boards I'm on are run by vBulletin and I'm most used to it ... my experience with phpBB and Invision are limited anyway ... it was just a mere observation on German boards I've been toYou can have the functionality to block a user on phpBB (we had it on here when we were on phpBB)- both in terms of a moderator banning a user and also other users being able to block users whose posts they don't want to read. If it doesn't exist on a phpBB board you use it is because the board administrator hasn't installed it.
Last time I did that I shat myself so I'd rather not thank you.So, sneak up behind and pop a balloon - always works
You snuck up behind yourself and popped a balloon? Was it the you who snuck up or the you who was sneaked up upon who shat himself? The sneaker or the sneakee?Last time I did that I shat myself so I'd rather not thank you.
I snucked up behind the computer, popped the balloon and pooped myself making me the sneaker I believe. The sneakee was the computer. I'm alright now though, the ensuing therapy worked a treat and the pills are much appreciated by both of me.You snuck up behind yourself and popped a balloon? Was it the you who snuck up or the you who was sneaked up upon who shat himself? The sneaker or the sneakee?