Jhon Duran

So we have gone from signing a Top class striker to a player who started 3 PL games last season, if he was any good Villa wouldn’t be off loading him, just sign Toney for the same money

 
Not really sure on this player.

he is incredibly raw. Granted he is only 20, as it stands if we get duran Jackson would be ahead of him.

 
Villa want Gallagher...the way I read it was a swap with money on top.

I'm with you lot, even though I don't know much about Duran, he is not what we need to continue jacksons development imo.

Ugh...I just wish these ppl post up actual rumours or info instead of making sh*t up. Its getting harder to tell what's true or not especially with our crazy unpredictable owners. It's getting harder to differentiat between b.s. and something our nutty owners would do.

 
Not got a problem with the signing at all. Seems like a very promising player, young, will challenge Jackson better than Broja or Fofana would. 

And we've got lots of games next season to develop him. 

Think some Chelsea fans on here need to calm down a bit. 

 
Tall aerial st is kinda what we need but based on what I read, he is not a clean back to goal player like Giroud, he is more of a chaos st. 

Signing a chaos st after appointing manager who want to play tippy tappy ball is 😵‍💫😵‍💫😵‍💫

 
Last edited by a moderator:
He shouldn't cost more than Jackson. 
You see, this is a lot more reasonable. Hopefully this is the agreed price. 

Chelsea are in talks with Aston Villa over a £25million move for striker Jhon Duran, talkSPORT understands. Enzo Maresca is an admirer of the Colombia international. (via @alex_crook) pic.twitter.com/rBlN6nGPz5

— ChelsTransfer (@ChelsTransfer) June 12, 2024

 
That would be a fair price, though not sure on Maresca being a fan of his part, that seems like Clearlake PR spin.
I think the plan is to continue with Jackson and trust his development. Duran offers something different and could potentially compete with Jackson. 

It's much better than 60m on Sesko. 

 
Jhon Duran (F) left-sided Columbian forward – he could be our new Notorious Falcao maybe? A reflex reaction to not getting Sesko?

Save a prayer for some other striker. I hope we have better options than Duran. He seems like a wild boy. But we are hungry like the wolf for a decent striker. . .

 
Jhon Duran (F) left-sided Columbian forward – he could be our new Notorious Falcao maybe? A reflex reaction to not getting Sesko?

Save a prayer for some other striker. I hope we have better options than Duran. He seems like a wild boy. But we are hungry like the wolf for a decent striker. . .
I'd rather sign Simon Le Bon, the experienced English forward!

200.gif


 
Back
Top