Jokes Section 2

I got arrested for playing Engelbert Humperdinck records at full blast all night. Police released me…let me go.

 
To help cure my obsession, I got rid of all my Dusty Springfield books. Now I just don’t know what to do with my shelf.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Went to the doctors last week because every time I pass wind it sounds like it’s saying Honda

Dr told me I had an abscess. It appears that abscess makes the fart go Honda !

 
Went to the doctors last week because every time I pass wind it sounds like it’s saying Honda

Dr told me I had an abscess. It appears that abscess makes the fart go Honda !
Leave it to @Boyne.

 
A woman is flirting with a Russian man at a bar...

She says, "Hi, handsome, what do you do for a living?"

The Russian replies, "I work for the KGB."

"Cool, tell me an interesting story!"

...."About you or about me?"

 
A woman is flirting with a Russian man at a bar...

She says, "Hi, handsome, what do you do for a living?"

The Russian replies, "I work for the KGB."

"Cool, tell me an interesting story!"

...."About you or about me?"
Come off it, that's actually funny. You're looking at a ban from this thread.

 
fbo8cWF.jpeg


 
Back
Top