K KT87 New Signing Messages 43 Reaction score 0 Jan 28, 2010 #21 When I lurked I could only read the General Chelsea forum and a few others. When I unlurked, I could now read many more A good reason to unlurk and register
When I lurked I could only read the General Chelsea forum and a few others. When I unlurked, I could now read many more A good reason to unlurk and register
Eggy McMuffin First Team Regular Messages 2,693 Reaction score 60 Jan 28, 2010 #22 moi said: Is there another way to lurk? Like, say, lurking unintentionally? Click to expand... Suspiciously?
moi said: Is there another way to lurk? Like, say, lurking unintentionally? Click to expand... Suspiciously?
moi Welcome back, twin! XXX Messages 32,538 Reaction score 5,744 Jan 28, 2010 #23 Eggy McMuffin said: Suspiciously? Click to expand... ooh yes, or surreptitously!
geezer Senile old git Messages 9,174 Reaction score 157 Jan 28, 2010 #24 No, no, no you guys are way off the mark. You can either lurk within tent or lurk outside of the tent. There are no other options. Last edited by a moderator: Jan 28, 2010
No, no, no you guys are way off the mark. You can either lurk within tent or lurk outside of the tent. There are no other options.
Bovis Messroom Youth Team Messages 137 Reaction score 66 Jan 29, 2010 #26 Hiya Katie, And from one newbie to another, happy posting.
K KT87 New Signing Messages 43 Reaction score 0 Jan 30, 2010 #28 Thank you Bovis I will buy the first drink in 'Newbie corner
M Mikstaw First Team Regular Messages 3,691 Reaction score 0 Jan 30, 2010 #29 Hello Katie! Weclome to The Shed End!
Bovis Messroom Youth Team Messages 137 Reaction score 66 Jan 30, 2010 #31 KT87 said: Thank you Bovis I will buy the first drink in 'Newbie corner Click to expand... That's very kind and don't mind if I do.... My shout.
KT87 said: Thank you Bovis I will buy the first drink in 'Newbie corner Click to expand... That's very kind and don't mind if I do.... My shout.