Last Movie You Watched

The last one I watched was '500 days of Summer'. Good watch...very good ending too.

 
Cheers, moi - I'll be giving that one a miss then! ;)
On the other hand, BlueBeard, I forgot to mention that you see quite a lot of Kate Winslet's naked body indulging in rumpy-pumpy. Does that make a difference?

Oh and I didn't say what the conclusion of the film was - it may well have been to your liking!

 
watch 9 animation Film Great Store

i going to watch Transformers 2 Revenge Of The Fallen Tonight

i download to many Movie's :D :D

 
watch 9 animation Film Great Storei going to watch Transformers 2 Revenge Of The Fallen Tonight

i download to many Movie's :D :D
Sorry to disappoint, but Transformers 2 really is utter garbage. The effects are good and the fighting is good, but that's about it.

Saw The Men who Stare at Goats yesterday. It was okay, Clooney is hilarious in it, but there was no real story to it, just loads of flashbacks, and the ending is terrible.

 
Sorry to disappoint, but Transformers 2 really is utter garbage. The effects are good and the fighting is good, but that's about it.Saw The Men who Stare at Goats yesterday. It was okay, Clooney is hilarious in it, but there was no real story to it, just loads of flashbacks, and the ending is terrible.
I agree on Transformers 2. I saw it a couple of days ago for the 2nd time (my dad hadn't seen it so I thought I might as well see it again). I almost fell asleep.

It might contain loads of special effects and bombs and stuff, but man is it boring.

I would like to see "The men who stare at goats". I've heard that it isn't great, but maybe I'll enjoy it. Clooney alone makes it worth seeing. He's always great. I saw "Burn after reading" for like the fourth time not long ago and he is simply brilliant in that one (the entire movie is brilliant as well).

 
I just watched "SuperTroopers" for the umpteenth time last night. Felt like a good laugh

 
Inglorious bar$tards. Was that suppose to be a war movie or fantasy comedy? Qunento Tarentino is one crazy SOB

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Inglorious bar$tards. Was that suppose to be a war movie or fantasy comedy? Qunento Tarentino is one crazy SOB
Watched it this Sunday and to be honest I loved the film. It wasn't one of Quentin's best but a great watch nonetheless.

 
I went to the pictures tonight and saw a most unusual film. The White Ribbon is not an easy film to view. Don't go to see it if you want a feel good factor. But it was an exceptionally well-made and well-acted film which left me drained both emotionally and mentally. There was absolutely no background music. What you heard was exactly what you would have heard had you been there.

Set in a little Protestant village in the north of Germany just before the outbreak of the First World War, it centred on a series of violent "accidents" which appeared to be some sort of ritual punishment. While very little actual violence was seen, there was a pervasive atmosphere of malevolence and potential violence. Suppressed anger was never far from the surface and fear was a constant factor in the life of many of the characters. Sex was an unpleasant need rather than a joy.

I don't want to give away too much of the plot in case people want to go and see it. But the acting was superb, the attention to detail in the historical setting was excellent and the use of silence was very effective.

But don't go if you like action films!

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Added to the list, Moi.

I watched The Damned United last night. Decent flick, about Leeds and Brian Clough.

 
public enemies. cracking film starring johnny depp as john dillinger the gangster. i can't remember the name of the actress who played his girlfriend but she was totally gorgeous! shame the fat pig fbi agent never got what was coming to him.

 
Decent flick about Leeds. Hmm, did they get relegated?

 
The Hangover, watched it Monday night , about as funny as a a real hangover after a skinfulf of Carlsberg . Crap .

If you want a proper movie gangster style , check out 'Rise of the foot soldier' football hooligan gets involved in the drugs trade, this takes some beating. A true story , think its a 2004 movie but if you havnt seen it your missing a real gem.

 
Back
Top