Little update on forum

I think its that people are starting to have more collective thinking about the Munky individual! :biggrin:

 
@Mod it would seem @CaitlinCFC has hacked this account and is using it to bully me even more. 
200.gif


 
Is there anywhere to change the font color for shared links? With dark mode, the text is black and sometimes hard to read. Didn't know if we could customize that kind of stuff, or if we could in future

 
I honestly don't have a preference on colour, but the ability to make shared links a customizable colour would be pretty sweet. I've noticed that the text sometimes has a white background, so when that happens, it's okay. It's just when that white background doesn't appear that the text gets difficult to read for me at times... my terrible eyes are really the issue hah

 
No probs, I'll test it out and change it!

 
image.png

this post is what prompted me to comment: 







The text isn't impossible to read, just a little more difficult. I should've included this screen grab initially for clarification 

 
Last edited by a moderator:
@chiefBlueCFC @strider6004

I don’t think there is much I can do as the text is what’s copy and pasted in from other websites. If it’s somehow changed to white text then that will cause issues for people on default/light mode.

l’ll have another look into it sometime but think it’s pretty much as it is. If it was the forum text itself, it would’ve been an easy change just for dark mode.

 
@chiefBlueCFC @strider6004

I don’t think there is much I can do as the text is what’s copy and pasted in from other websites. If it’s somehow changed to white text then that will cause issues for people on default/light mode.

l’ll have another look into it sometime but think it’s pretty much as it is. If it was the forum text itself, it would’ve been an easy change just for dark mode.
200.gif


 
Another little update, so Dark Moders will have to select again 👍

 
Just tried Dark Mode for the first time and found it terrifying. Then I scrolled down and Munkworth's cacophony of colours made it seem funny instead. Kudos. 

 
Back
Top