Little update on forum

Just tried Dark Mode for the first time and found it terrifying. Then I scrolled down and Munkworth's cacophony of colours made it seem funny instead. Kudos. 
200.gif


 
Since having the Dark Mode, we needed to have a clear seperation from each theme and the light mode last was a bit bordering to dark.

....so figured we'd get the painters in after all these years!

 
It was about an hour Val :biggrin:

You don't want to know the day I've had sorting this place!

 
It was about an hour Val :biggrin:

You don't want to know the day I've had sorting this place!
It was ages, I learned Finnish in the meantime in case we would re-sign Forssell as our annual panic buy!

My day is much more important, unless you "accidently" sorted a few idiots away. In that case I forgive you.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
I definitely can't get on the site with iPhone or macbook, so I'm using my Mrs Android phone, any one else experiencing problems since latest apple updates, mind you She'd End is the only thing so far I can't connect to,  so might be offline till this bug sorted

 
I definitely can't get on the site with iPhone or macbook, so I'm using my Mrs Android phone, any one else experiencing problems since latest apple updates, mind you She'd End is the only thing so far I can't connect to,  so might be offline till this bug sorted
Fine for me on iPhone - iOS v15.6.1 using Safari.

 
Back
Top