Little update on forum

Mod

A Touchable
Staff member
Messages
19,163
Reaction score
8,768
....so if those using dark mode get issues at first, just click the little bulb again to switch back to it.

 
I'm not sure a little bulb will do much good against my personal dark mode on this Chelsea birthday, but thank you for your effort @Mod  :biggrin:

 
I can't believe you made me click a little light bulb to switch my background again. This is the third time. Golly

 
200.gif


 
Yes, it's been fine since I logged in the other day. Just had to hit my little light bulb as you mentioned just wanted to give you guys a hard time. Gotta keep ya on ya toes

 
One thing I have noticed recently: when I click next on a thread, it goes to the bottom of the page. Have to scroll up from there; minor inconvenience really. Just thought I would share.

 
It should be going to the last read post.

 
Goes to the bottom of the page every time. I mean, it's not the end of the world. Just gotta scroll to the top, but definitely an odd one

 
You can try and change the content view behaviour HERE and see if that helps.

 
Well, not scumbags, but you need some light!

I can't read light text from dark background so I avoid it. I rely on you to whine if somethings wrong with it.

Either that or post random screenshots with made-up theme errors.

 
Well, not scumbags, but you need some light!

I can't read light text from dark background so I avoid it. I rely on you to whine if somethings wrong with it.

Either that or post random screenshots with made-up theme errors.
It’s not made up - I want my f**king lions!

 
Back
Top