Chelsea have held interest since before he joined Brighton. My guess is we probably tried earlier, Cucurella/his agent tell us he only wants City. City deal stalls so we come back and now they are interested in a move to Chelsea.With Romano reporting it, just confirms we are genuinely all over the place.
Why our sudden interest now, and not at the beginning of the transfer window?
To each their own then. I see a window where we are scampering for players with no real solid plan in place.Chelsea have held interest since before he joined Brighton. My guess is we probably tried earlier, Cucurella/his agent tell us he only wants City. City deal stalls so we come back and now they are interested in a move to Chelsea.
I sincerely doubt we are “all over the place” as you suggest. The dram you bring in almost all of your posts is nauseating.
Because we're 6 days away from the new season with half a defence.Why our sudden interest now, and not at the beginning of the transfer window?
Exactly my point.Because we're 6 days away from the new season with half a defence.
Agree with you.. & where do we intend the new £50m LB, as backup to a £50m Chiwell. Sounds a bit mental.To each their own then. I see a window where we are scampering for players with no real solid plan in place.
Also, ignore function works mate. Give it a try.
Selling Colwill to bring in Cucurella or even Fofana makes no sense whatsoever, would be a truly moronic move. A loan would sort of make sense.If it's Colwill on loan, that would be fine by me. Get him some PL experience. I would be disappointed if its permanent, without having given him a chance. In that case, I'd rather we just pay straight up cash and find COlwill another loan.