Marc Cucurella

Zeta

Members AF
Messages
24,694
Reaction score
11,405
I like Cucurella. I think he'd be a great signing if we can get him. 

 
Chelsea are pushing to hijack Marc Cucurella deal! Direct talk today with Brighton - Levi Colwill could be part of the negotiation. 🚨🔵 #CFC

Personal terms negotiation, in the next hours. Man City will not improve last bid: £40m, rejected by Brighton. 
First call @CraigHope_DM

 
I think read that Brighton want £50m for him. City won’t go above £40m

 
Sounds like this is a real possibility now.


 
With Romano reporting it, just confirms we are genuinely all over the place. 

Why our sudden interest now, and not at the beginning of the transfer window?
Chelsea have held interest since before he joined Brighton. My guess is we probably tried earlier, Cucurella/his agent tell us he only wants City. City deal stalls so we come back and now they are interested in a move to Chelsea.

I sincerely doubt we are “all over the place” as you suggest. The dram you bring in almost all of your posts is nauseating.

 
Chelsea have held interest since before he joined Brighton. My guess is we probably tried earlier, Cucurella/his agent tell us he only wants City. City deal stalls so we come back and now they are interested in a move to Chelsea.

I sincerely doubt we are “all over the place” as you suggest. The dram you bring in almost all of your posts is nauseating.
To each their own then. I see a window where we are scampering for players with no real solid plan in place. 

Also, ignore function works mate. Give it a try. 

 
If it's Colwill on loan, that would be fine by me. Get him some PL experience. I would be disappointed if its permanent, without having given him a chance. In that case, I'd rather we just pay straight up cash and find COlwill another loan.

 
would be happy with Cucurella as i think he's quality, although hopefully not with a swap for Colwill (a loan would be fine)

 
  • Like
Reactions: Oli
He looked good the few times I saw him last year and can play left centre back or wing back. Would be a good signing I reckon 

 
To each their own then. I see a window where we are scampering for players with no real solid plan in place. 

Also, ignore function works mate. Give it a try. 
Agree with you.. & where do we intend the new £50m LB, as backup to a £50m Chiwell. Sounds a bit mental.

That or Brighton trying to force City’s hands since he has handed in a transfer request 

 
Quality player. Good enough to slot right in either at LCB, LWB or leftback if we switch to a back four and he's only 24 so perfect age as well. Hope we get this done.

 
If it's Colwill on loan, that would be fine by me. Get him some PL experience. I would be disappointed if its permanent, without having given him a chance. In that case, I'd rather we just pay straight up cash and find COlwill another loan.
Selling Colwill to bring in Cucurella or even Fofana makes no sense whatsoever, would be a truly moronic move. A loan would sort of make sense.

 
  • Like
Reactions: Oli
Back
Top