Maxence Lacroix

Zeta

Members AF
Messages
24,694
Reaction score
11,405
Seen a few links to this guy in the last few days.

DOn't know much about him, other than I do remember thinking he looked good when we played against Palace.

 
Apparently offering 50m for him.

Also interested in Jacabo Ramon.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Apparently offering 50m for him.

Also interested in Jacabo Ramon.
I am a bit leery of French defenders now, as i think we would struggle to make one decent defender out of Gusto, Fofana, Disasi and Badiesh!te combined But i do actually quite like this guy. He looks dependable and solid from what i have seen of him and he is definitely built for our league now.

 
I am a bit leery of French defenders now, as i think we would struggle to make one decent defender out of Gusto, Fofana, Disasi and Badiesh!te combined But i do actually quite like this guy. He looks dependable and solid from what i have seen of him and he is definitely built for our league now.
Yeah but Frank Lebouef, Marcel Desailly, William Gallas and er.....Bernard Lambourde.....

 
Looking at where we are with centre backs I think he would be a good solid option. Looks to be a big dominant winner of the ball. As long as Crystal Palace don't try and bend us over a barrel I would be happy with this. Some might say he was the better defender of the 2 in the partnership with Guehi.

Heard that Disasi could go the other way which would make it an even better deal.

 
Apparently offering 50m for him.

Also interested in Jacabo Ramon.
Think he has a higher ceiling than Lacroix. Can’t remember any Spanish CB that has been awful, with the French we have a few in our team.

 
Think he has a higher ceiling than Lacroix. Can’t remember any Spanish CB that has been awful, with the French we have a few in our team.
Hope we get both and Ramon replaces Tosin.

 
/favicon.ico?bImgflip
av5e5l.jpg
Allo Allo

 
Do you understand those graph things? I don't.
I understand enough to see someone rating centre backs for their striker stats is utter nonsense.

 
Back
Top