MMA Chat

Bellator 222 took place tonight at Madison Square Garden in New York. I won't go into details about the card, but I do want to share this will you MMA Junkies


I love what Bellator is doing atm.
I hope they give the UFC some serious competition, great DAZN deal but the issue I have is, they usually fail to deliver on their main events. 

That Daley v MVP fight was so hyped up and it was terrible, same with Rory v Mousasi. That's not their fault obviously, but they Coker doesn't have the fire Dana White has. Remember after Woodley v Thompson 2? Dana was fuming, he wasn't accepting that performance and he slated the both of them especially Woodley. And Lewis v Ngannou Dana threw Ngannou right under the bus and it seemed to serve him well given his last two impressive victories. 

Where Coker was actually satisfied with Fitch v Daley. I think Dana is a much better promoter and it sickens me to say that because I can't stand him. 

 
I love cooperation between two different organizations - it helps bring the World together

 
we have a New hero in the US & she is from Liverpool (ps she supports Everton) - she goes by the name of Meatball Molly




 
Last edited by a moderator:
Gamebred was causing havoc again in UFC 239


The moral of the story? Don't fuck with Gamebred before you fight him.

 
Nate vs Gamebred - are you guys like the excited for the prospect of this scrap? I hope it happens but we know Uncle Dana doesn't want this & pretty much had said as much.

 
Xmas will come early for MMA Junkies


The scrap for the Baddest Mothafuckin' Belt in the Welter Weight Division - Finally Uncle Dana comes correct with the fights the fans really want. And at Madison Square Garden too!!!

 
Here is a fight for your fuck Casuals


 
Last edited by a moderator:
Weird fight imo, especially at WW, it helps Cowboy more being the bigger guy. 

I really don't know with this one, Cowboy seems to bottle the big fights but he seems to do really well against smaller strikers where he can use his distance, his kicks are lethal. 

Tbh I thought the Geathje fight was much better for Conor, I love Gaethje but Conor's style is all wrong for him, I think Conor could KO him quite early and that's a better W on your record than Cowboy. We'll see if it pays off, if Conor loses I really don't know where he goes from here, that would probably be his MMA career done surely. 

 
Both c**ts, but Jones is 10 times the fighter Conor could imagine to be.
It might seem like that but the LHW and HW divisions are absolutely garbage, and Jones is a well known PED user, his legacy is pretty overrated for me I don't consider him one of the GOATs even if you discount the PED usage, the competition he has fought over the years is nowhere near the calibur of Silva, Khabib or GSP, particularly the lower weight divisions in general. 

Look at how badly guys like Rumble did at WW when they got dominated by Koscheck and couldn't handle wrestlers with good cardio, then he goes to LHW and he dominates the division. Same for Smith and Santos who were average MW's barely in the rankings and their top tier at LHW. I know Rockhold and Weidman recently just lost but both of those guys are over the hill and have lost their chins completely, Jacare is also past it I think, the Hermansen fight showed that, father time has caught up with him. 

 
Last edited by a moderator:
I think Conor could KO Cowboy quite early
giphy.gif

you even posted that Cowboy does better vs smaller strikers. You think McTapper will be bigger than Cowboy? I see Cowboy win by sub in the 3rd or 4th round. Then as Cowboy gives his victory speech with Joe Rogan, he will announce his retirement & ride off to his BMF Ranch in New Mexico & no you Trumpanzies...New Mexico is part of the Continental US.

 
Back
Top