MMA Chat

giphy.gif

you even posted that Cowboy does better vs smaller strikers. You think McTapper will be bigger than Cowboy? I see Cowboy win by sub in the 3rd or 4th round. Then as Cowboy gives his victory speech with Joe Rogan, he will announce his retirement & ride off to his BMF Ranch in New Mexico & no you Trumpanzies...New Mexico is part of the Continental US.
"McTapper" good to see you're still ridiculously immature when it comes to MMA. 

Also sorry to disappoint, but Cowboy is a huge Trump supporter. 

 
Also sorry to disappoint, but Cowboy is a huge Trump supporter. 
yeah didn't even get the humor to my post. It was funny because Trump wants to build a wall around Colorado. Dude just ignore me, that is the best way you can deal with me.

 
yeah didn't even get the humor to my post. It was funny because Trump wants to build a wall around Colorado. Dude just ignore me, that is the best way you can deal with me.
Literally 95% of MMA fighters have tapped in their career, the nicknames are just stupid. As much as I dislike certain fighters attitudes I don't knock them because they get in a cage and fight for our entertainment. Plus most of these keyboard warriors that talk sh*t about fighters online would never in a million years say it to their faces. 

 
Poor Alistair, he set up so well and he was winning that fight, for a HW he's actually technically gifted, he had about 4 seconds left. The other guy looks like a dangerous prospect though, had a great chin and good power, wouldn't mind seeing him fight Ngannou. 

As for this weeks UFC, I'm going Usman. I think Colby is the better striker of the two, I think he'll go into the fight like he did v Maia, avoid takedowns, stuff them and keep it standing, win on points. But Usman does actually have a good right hand he could hurt him with it, Colby is sloppy in the striking game. But I think Usman wins this on size alone, he's massive, he's like a LHW fighting at WW, it's crazy how he cuts that weight, I think he's too big for Colby and will outmuscle him in the wrestling department. 

As for the other two, Max and Amanda, has to be. 

 
I get chills watching this walk-in from The Bellator WMMA Flyweight Champion


 
Back
Top