Morgan Rogers

giphy.gif


 
Was laughed at on here for suggesting we’d sign him Lacroix and Wharton

 
What the f**k!!!

Xabi Alonso pull is real then it seems. This is what happens when you have a manager who is not only a top class manager but a top class player and players watched him growing up.

Can you imagine any player saying “Liam Rosenior” was a instrumental factor in signing for Chelsea or Poundland Pep!!

 
Last edited by a moderator:
I've said multiple times. With our club we don't know until we know. They keep the leaks down more than anyone else.

 
  • Like
Reactions: dkw
Absolutely class player if we get him. f**king crazy money though.

 
£117m ? For Morgan Rogers ?

Pants well and truly around the ankles if that is true ...
That does seem like an insane deal. That is all of the Santos and Cucurella money plus a little bit of the Chalobah money going on one player. He is a key player for Villa though, so it's the only kind of money that would get a move.

My issue with Rogers is that he is inconsistent. He goes through purple patches. Can't have that for a player that will cost £117m, we need it every game.

 
That does seem like an insane deal. That is all of the Santos and Cucurella money plus a little bit of the Chalobah money going on one player. He is a key player for Villa though, so it's the only kind of money that would get a move.

My issue with Rogers is that he is inconsistent. He goes through purple patches. Can't have that for a player that will cost £117m, we need it every game.
I'm assuming at that price that he is the replacement for Enzo Fernandez

 
Thought he would definitely go to Arsenal as he'd have fit that role on the left perfectly for them.

Great player and Palmer's got his bestie around him now. But where does this leave Estevao? Are we shaping up for a 4-2-3-1 with Rogers-Palmer-Estevao behind Joao Pedro? It's the only formation they all fit in.

 
I'm assuming at that price that he is the replacement for Enzo Fernandez
Yeah that’s what I was thinking. You can’t have Palmer, Enzo and Rodgers.

 
If he is an Enzo replacement, then Rodgers is streaky. It’s not a bad replacement as Enzo had 14 goals + assists last season. We will need them replacing somehow.

Mixed feelings really. I like Enzo but you always want more from him - more athleticism, more defensive work, more goals etc. Maybe if we’re feeling like that then it’s time to move on him and making a profit (something we never thought we would see)

 
Yeah that’s what I was thinking. You can’t have Palmer, Enzo and Rodgers.
Depends on the formation, If we are going 3-4-2-1 I always had Enzo playing as one of the 2 he could push back but then we have the same issues in that he's just get run past and hoenstly I don't think he even likes playing in that 6/8 role. With his worldcup performance and contract term and the other transfers in the market he has to be 130-150. Only madrid can do that but if he puts on another decent showing tomorrow then maybe.

On rogers, I thought that we were always opposed to him because of cross over with palmer? and then I remembered he's ex city youth so thats just what we do

Any chance of a GK?

 
God I hope he doesn't play tonight.

 
Back
Top