Not everyone watches it. I don't know many that doWell its f*cking massive over here in Ireland and I happen to know the guy who plays Ms. Brown!! He's a really funny guy and I feel that they shouldn't have made a movie. Everybody watches it over here and nobody dislikes it funny enough!!! I don't really watch it but it has its moments!!
I sure many Irish people love it but I'm certainly not one of them. I know it has a big following in Australia with the amount of Irish over in ausJust been talking with a 100% Irish friend, who absolutely loves it! Weird, I have always thought the Irish woujd hate it!
No accounting for people's different tastes in humour, obviously many people like it or it would not be the hit it is. I can take it or leave it, some bits are funny but it's mostly crap. Don't go out of my way to watch it but if I'm flicking through the channels and it's on I might watch it.Anybody who finds this sh!t remotely funny must be paralysed from the neck up.
Nobody expects the Spanish inquisition.No accounting for people's different tastes in humour, obviously many people like it or it would not be the hit it is. I can take it or leave it, some bits are funny but it's mostly crap. Don't go out of my way to watch it but if I'm flicking through the channels and it's on I might watch it.
One of its problems is that it would not be seen to be 'cool' to like MBB, unlike back in the day when Monty Python was doing the rounds. It seemed that you just had to find MP hilarious or as you state you must be paralysed from the neck up. In truth some of MP was brilliant but a lot of it was pure sh*t.
There I said it, a lot of MP was sh*t.
Now stand back for the MP brigade assault.
He used sarcasm.Even Dinsdale was afraid of Doug.
I'd better stop now or I'll be quoting Monty Python all day.