Valerie
Only one 23
- Messages
- 35,253
- Reaction score
- 22,177
YOU WANTED TO BUY A c**tS' SCARF???Oh, I thought it was an A**x scarf.
I'm pretty sure I did get robbed at some point but it's not an event to relate on here![]()
YOU WANTED TO BUY A c**tS' SCARF???Oh, I thought it was an A**x scarf.
I'm pretty sure I did get robbed at some point but it's not an event to relate on here![]()
I think in Amsterdam you can buy all parts of that sentence.YOU WANTED TO BUY A c**tS' SCARF???
YOU WANTED TO BUY A c**tS' SCARF???
After your disappointment ot not being molested that was the only thing left to do, wasn't it
You think I went to Amsterdam to buy scarves ?
![]()
Of course it was . It was a half and half scarfAfter your disappointment ot not being molested that was the only thing left to do, wasn't it![]()
Apparently we can't do that in the same window in the same leagueBe great if we could step in and nick him off Brighton and then loan him to Palace for the season.
All has gone quite on his proposed move to Brighton but apparently he wasn't keen and was holding out for Dortmund.Be great if we could step in and nick him off Brighton and then loan him to Palace for the season.
He'll have seen the debacle on how Brighton handle it when players want to leave and he'll have f**ked them off.All has gone quite on his proposed move to Brighton but apparently he wasn't keen and was holding out for Dortmund.
Yes. the longer he is out the more likely we are in for himHe'll have seen the debacle on how Brighton handle it when players want to leave and he'll have f**ked them off.
We won't be signing him either - apparently we're all in for Olise - must be because he's injured.
His top-level record of a goal every 16 games is the icing on the cake. :Thumbys_Up:Yes. the longer he is out the more likely we are in for him![]()
Really? He didn't fancy a move to Brighton. Surprised, not. @SwedishEntity will be on those Dortmund forums letting their fans have it.All has gone quite on his proposed move to Brighton but apparently he wasn't keen and was holding out for Dortmund.
Bloody good suggestionJust wondering if we could throw Ziyech into the deal with Cleaning Solutions fc to get Kudus done. If we could ease Ziyech out as part of it I'd see this as a better deal than for an injured Olise.
Pretty happy about it. Just like I'll be happy if we can avoid Tyler Adams.Really? He didn't fancy a move to Brighton. Surprised, not. @SwedishEntity will be on those Dortmund forums letting their fans have it.
I read an article yesterday about Cleaning Solution having enough cover for Ziyech's position. Currently they don't seem to be falling over themselves to get him back.Just wondering if we could throw Ziyech into the deal with Cleaning Solutions fc to get Kudus done. If we could ease Ziyech out as part of it I'd see this as a better deal than for an injured Olise.
Surprising, notI read an article yesterday about Cleaning Solution having enough cover for Ziyech's position. Currently they don't seem to be falling over themselves to get him back.