Muhamed Kudus

Kudus can also play as a #10 and even as a #6 or an #8 

very good player

bonus is that we would take him away from Brighton

 
Kudus can also play as a #10 and even as a #6 or an #8 

very good player

bonus is that we would take him away from Brighton
Taking him away from Brighton just makes it all the sweeter. I’m down for this. 

 
Hey ticks all the boxes, has thr best work ethic and attitude of all the players in this position we have been linked with, including Olise. We really should be making this happen especially after Nkunkus injury and Olise turning us down.

 
He's quality and would suit us so well. Why are we letting him go to Wet Spam?

Bring him in!

 
Isn’t this guy the kind of player we’re looking for?  Only links to Brennan Johnson and the Barcode fella.  What am I missing does he score too many goals?

 
Reading Romano’s cryptic hints I still wouldn’t be surprised if there was something here, but it’s just a vibe nothing factual. Also I know nothing about kudus or for that matter kudos

On 28/07/2023 at 18:05, RMH said:
 
Reading Romano’s cryptic hints I still wouldn’t be surprised if there was something here, but it’s just a vibe nothing factual. Also I know nothing about kudus or for that matter kudos
I doubt it, the fact they keep bringing up that potch wants prem. league proven. 

Imagine thart instead we are getting some kind of Dele Alli or Jesse Lingard 😑

 
Back
Top