New Member Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ant

New Signing
Messages
65
Reaction score
0
Where to start :D

my name is Anthony but just call me ANT

i am a massive chelsea fan, have been all my life & am chelsea fc till i die !!!

just thought id finally join a chelsea forum for once in me life lol

i am gunna be here 24/7 . so am hopeing to meet some new friends along the way ;)

am a nice lad to get along with so dont be scared to say hello n tht LOL

 
Hello Ant.

How's Dec?

 
Welcome ANT, just join right in we won't bite. Well maybe Geezer might but only on the ladies.

 
Scott is waxing very eloquent today!

Edit: for reasons best known to himnself, Scott has edited his eloquence out, so I've had to do likewise!

 
Last edited by a moderator:
The times i get people saying that to me lol :lol: ;)
I wouldn't have done it but for the North East thing. That made it a must.

Welcome anyway in these "dark times"!!

 
THE DARKEST TIME IS JUST BEFORE THE DAWN

I'm pretty sure that comes from a song, but I'm blowed if I can remember which song.

 
Hey everyone, thxs for welcome msg`s

gotta say thou, i am loveing this forum :D :D

defo gunna be getting stuck in :D

 
Nice one, glad to see you on here Ant. AS said, jump right in, this is a forum, so we're not all going to agree with you, and likewise you'll not agree with everyone else. Just put your points across in a well thought manner....oh, and just to give you a heads up, the mods aren't too keen on txt talk!

Anyway, welcome!!

 
Do the ladies round your way complain about getting an ant in their pants?

 
Do the ladies round your way complain about getting an ant in their pants?
well ant hows things im graham if u ever want 2 chat about chelsea give us a shout i love talking about the chels. hope u enjoy the site
 
The girls up here are soo yummy, so i dont think they would mind haveing ants in there pants lol

yeah i love talking about chelsea, that`s why i am here :D :D :D

 
THE DARKEST TIME IS JUST BEFORE THE DAWNI'm pretty sure that comes from a song, but I'm blowed if I can remember which song.
Mamas and Papas - Dedicated To The One I Love

I got it on my jukebox right now :D

kev

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top