Newbies - A place for the Ball boys?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kerry

In the Ressies
Messages
379
Reaction score
0
Many forums have, some regard it as spamming ... as I'm a Newbie here, I was wondering that there is no newbie section here. Often, there is a forum or a section where Newbies can post their starting posts somewhere to introduce themselves and the elders can have a look at the ball boys so they can see whom to pay respect :D Now I've found out the hierachy myself :D but the lounge seems to be the only place where Newbies can have a rest - maybe there is some hesitation for newbies to post in a "serious" topic directly because of the danger being mocked. So as there is no newbie section here - is this a way to keep the little ball boys out? ::ChELSeAFaN::

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Very valid point Kerry. From what I recall most newbies have introduced themselves on various forums because there was no clear direction as to where they should do this. Maybe members of the big balls committee might care to take note?

 
Voila - like one of those lovely touch feely corporate bodies I would like to declare that big balls committee listens to the little balls down on the shop floor.

 
Wow this was a very very quick reply! Thought it was just a stupid little suggestion from a newbie and now we even have it! Thanks loz

Though being a newbie myself and having suggested this section I've figured out now how this forum works and I think I don't need to post here as it would be regarded as spam <_<

Em ... I'm allowed to edit it though after some hours? Hm ... OK I'll get the chance ...

Isn't this forum placed at the wrong position? I mean it's in the announcements. Wouldn't it fit better in the Lounge? Just a thought. And now I'm cowering myself quickly before I'll get the club on my head ...

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Well it is an announcement of sorts - a new poster announcing themselves. Also the lounge already has a sub forum and I think it looks untidy with multiple sub forums.

 
Well it is an announcement of sorts - a new poster announcing themselves. Also the lounge already has a sub forum and I think it looks untidy with multiple sub forums.
Ah OK I thought Announcements has a touch of something official (aka we've introduced the new ruling breaking feature!) but a newbie introducing himself/herself is more chatter :lol:

 
Damn it! Now I shut up really! You guys are so utterly unfair :lol:
There's nothing unfair about it. I see it, I hit it. Everyone gets their share. Will that be one or two lumps Sir? :lol:

 
Ungracious? Yes. Unfair? Not so much. :lol:
I meant hitting a lady being ungracious but unfair was hinted towards the direction that I'm hit though having cowered myself away meaning I'll cause no damage :lol:

 
No defense - no attack. No damage from me, no right for you to attack me :lol:
I know these tricks. You're just trying to lull me into a false sense of security and then when I least expect it... :lol:

 
Last edited by a moderator:
I know these tricks. You're just trying to lull me into a false sense of security and then when I least expect it... :lol:
Me? A harmless little newbie? Now you're exaggerating! If I'm a scum girlie I'd understand but look I'm the most average 08/15 newbie the forum could imagine!

 
Blame Miroslav Klose. I saw the German flag and it got me thinking about a certain 3-3 draw... :431: :D

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top