When? Beg my pardon I do rarely follow what's happening with the German squad.Blame Miroslav Klose. I saw the German flag and it got me thinking about a certain 3-3 draw... :431:![]()
When? Beg my pardon I do rarely follow what's happening with the German squad.Blame Miroslav Klose. I saw the German flag and it got me thinking about a certain 3-3 draw... :431:![]()
Against Finland in the recent World Cup qualifying match. We lead the match three times and every time Klose managed to equalise. He looked absolutely useless for 95% of the match and yet he scored a hat-trick. :431:When? Beg my pardon I do rarely follow what's happening with the German squad.
Ah this match. Yes this was disappointing. I remember I said "dam it!" to my friend when he informed me via IM that Germany has equalized.Against Finland in the recent World Cup qualifying match. We lead the match three times and every time Klose managed to equalise. He looked absolutely useless for 95% of the match and yet he scored a hat-trick. :431:
Is that a bit like the saying "to park the bus in front of the goal"...? :431:I remember I said "dam it!" to my friend when he informed me via IM that Germany has equalized.
Er ... it's not. It was my natural reaction because I was deeply convinced Germany would have lost that evening. They had too much undeserved luck this year already. That's why I wished them to lose in the qualifiersIs that a bit like the saying "to park the bus in front of the goal"...? :lol:
He's being MEAN, Kerry - he said that because you said "Dam it" which means "Block it up" - a dam is a structure that stops the flow of a river, like the Aswan Dam.Er ... it's not. It was my natural reaction because I was deeply convinced Germany would have lost that evening. They had too much undeserved luck this year already. That's why I wished them to lose in the qualifiers
Öh ... more improving my reading abilities because actually I even didn't notice I've written dam instead of damn ... must be from my time of competition in diverse RTS games because there it's rare so meet someone typing a complete sentence. Even if you and your alliance partner need to coordinate a complicated rush he will never say more than "att" and leave you with the rest, but if the rush fails and you've lost the game and he wishes to kill you silently he'll never say more than "f*ck"You meant to use the mild swear word DAMN, which has a silent N at the end. See how joining this forum will improve your English?
Now you have lost me completely!Öh ... more improving my reading abilities because actually I even didn't notice I've written dam instead of damn ... must be from my time of competition in diverse RTS games because there it's rare so meet someone typing a complete sentence. Even if you and your alliance partner need to coordinate a complicated rush he will never say more than "att" and leave you with the rest, but if the rush fails and you've lost the game and he wishes to kill you silently he'll never say more than "f*ck"
Don't worry! It's because I'm OLD, and have no idea what an RTS game is, or an alliance partner nor how you would organise a co-ordinated rush! Please don't explain - leave it shrouded in mystery!Oh no!
Hm given all the chaos by me so far ... I shall push the button "Read-Only" in my head :lol:Don't worry! It's because I'm OLD, and have no idea what an RTS game is, or an alliance partner nor how you would organise a co-ordinated rush! Please don't explain - leave it shrouded in mystery!