Now Rolf found guilty

Status
Not open for further replies.

1905

On the Bench
Messages
837
Reaction score
148
Is it just me, or is it getting harder to tell the difference between the Queen's honour list and the sex offenders register?

 
If johnny ball is next to get his collar felt....that`s it....i`m becoming a monk and live in a monastery.

 
A good few years ago we spoke to him in the gift shop at a stone circle on the Isle of Lewis of all places, signed our postcards, nice to my little kids, boys and girl.  I can't believe it, who's next?  

I loved him on telly when I was small, good job I didn't meet him then.

 
makes you wonder what his "extra leg" was all about!

 
No way, well wide of the mark !

We got a sweepstake going at work, I got John Noakes I am quite hopefull.

 
Research Andy, there is a bigger picture that is scary.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Who would have thought that of all the names linked to Operation Yewtree it would be Freddy Star who was the innocent one. 

 
Hmmmmmm.. I am highly sceptical of that one.

However who knows, history has shown a lot of potential cover-ups as yet proved, so I keep an open mind.

 
Another that shocked me is the Saville-Sutcliffe connection

 
What grounds are there to dismiss it though? What makes articles like this easy to debunk?

 
Careful fellas and girls, putting names not yet mentioned.  While we are all wondering who's next there's no need to get in trouble.

 
Fair point. There was speculation it was Cliff that was already questioned over Yewtree, but see your point. A lot of innocents are probably and have been in over it.

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top