Pets' Corner

Many years back, and as a defender of all creatures, I mentioned in a short space of time, on my deliveries which as a pensioner I still do...I came across a fox and badger found dead in one particular road....to be followed later in time by another two...second lot with maybe gun wounds....low and behold doing my deliveries years later I spoke to someone who knew who was doing this in his garden and throwing the poor things in the street.....one thing is for sure....I know where this dick lives now..

I have my own 7 foxes that wait for me at 3am each morn for treats...I still feed cats that seem stray or pretend to be stray on my journeys...love em all....loathe the cowards that hurt them

 
Had completely forgotten about this thread !  

Our 12 year old Black Labrador certainly enjoyed his two walks this morning.

It was cold and frosty and he happily picked up many different scents!😀

 
Back
Top