Pre-Match Predictions (2021/2022) - Week 2 - Arsenal (Away)

Oi what you talking about, I was up there booing at half time with the Arsenal fans!

Of course you can change rules if seasons started, this is Zeta's rules.
I think you should be banned from the competition because you’re trying to use your position of power to influence poor Zeta in to making unnecessary changes to his already great competition for your own benefit.
 

Leave the man alone, go play Malta’s poor man’s cfcnet rip-off if you don’t like the grown up version!

:laugh2:

 
I'll never forgive Lukaku for scoring in the wrong minute.
I said the same thing - I obviously meant 14 minutes not 24. I think Zeta should change the rules so I (and only I) can make my prediction after the game has finished. It’s only fair!

Good predicting today Val!

 
I think you should be banned from the competition because you’re trying to use your position of power to influence poor Zeta in to making unnecessary changes to his already great competition for your own benefit.
 

Leave the man alone, go play Malta’s poor man’s cfcnet rip-off if you don’t like the grown up version!

:laugh2:
@Mod Stark you really should abuse your position in a more devious way: surely you can stealthily change your prediction the second after full time? Make sure you "predict" incorrectly once in a while, so we don't get suspicious.

@Munkworth you have a lot to learn about this stuff!

 
Week 2 Results:





axman2526


10




Cone


10




Valerie


10




goose


6




Munkworth


6




Simplymo


6




CaitlinCFC


6




BlueLilly


5




carrickblue


5




erskblue


5




Amputechture


1




Brigadeiro


1




coco


1




Gol15


1




Jezz


1




Mod Stark


1




Night-T


1




Strider6003


1




The Don Antonio


1




Zeta


1




LlanCFC


1




PloKoon13


0




 
Leaderboard





Cone


11




Valerie


11




goose


11




axman2526


10




Munkworth


7




Simplymo


7




CaitlinCFC


6




BlueLilly


6




carrickblue


6




erskblue


6




Brigadeiro


6




Strider6003


6




 
Blimey Val, what do you take me for? 

Munky has screen shotted all the predictions anyway and taped them to his wall in order to see a trend, so he can actually stay above me.

 
Blimey Val, what do you take me for? 

Munky has screen shotted all the predictions anyway and taped them to his wall in order to see a trend, so he can actually stay above me.
BAN HIM! It's the only solution. Not sure for what problem exactly, but ban him anyway  :biggrin:

BTW why do you put up with all the aggro of running the forum when you can't even cheat a little here and there @Mod Stark ! I'm shaking my wise old head here...

 
Leaderboard





Cone


11




Valerie


11




goose


11




axman2526


10




Munkworth


7




Simplymo


7




CaitlinCFC


6




BlueLilly


6




carrickblue


6




erskblue


6




Brigadeiro


6




Strider6003


6


Enjoying the view.....while it lasts. BTW I feel ladies (and me) should be listed first when scores are tied. 

:377_dancingfruits0nm_1:

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Leaderboard





Cone


11




Valerie


11




goose


11




axman2526


10




Munkworth


7




Simplymo


7




CaitlinCFC


6




BlueLilly


6




carrickblue


6




erskblue


6




Brigadeiro


6




Strider6003


6
Can anyone see @Mod Stark? I thought he was playing again this year?

Blimey Val, what do you take me for? 

Munky has screen shotted all the predictions anyway and taped them to his wall in order to see a trend, so he can actually stay above me.
Going down with the Arsenal, you’re going down with the Arsenal… 

:laugh2:

 
Can anyone see @Mod Stark? I thought he was playing again this year?

Going down with the Arsenal, you’re going down with the Arsenal… 

:laugh2:
Remember last season Munkynuts, over 20 points above at the end.

Zeta wrote:

Best Predictor

Based on a points per game ratio (and filtering out anyone with less than 10 predictions) statistically the best predictor was @Mod Stark with an average of 2 points per week. If only he'd made a prediction on the final day, perhaps he would have won!
2 games in Munks, 2 games!

 
Yep belt yourself in Val, it’s like this until I overtake him and then he goes quiet like the Arsenal lads again!

 
Yep belt yourself in Val, it’s like this until I overtake him and then he goes quiet like the Arsenal lads again!
200.gif


 
Back
Top