Pre-Match Predictions 2021/2022 - Week 30 - Southampton (Away)

Zeta

Members AF
Messages
24,703
Reaction score
11,409
Week 30 of the PL season predictions. Person with the most points at the end of the season wins a terrible Chelsea-themed prize.

Your prediction should be of the score, the first goal scorer and the minute of the first goal.

For example, if I am predicting 2-1 to Chelsea with the first goal scored by Mount in the 5th minute: Southampton 1-2 Chelsea, Mount, 5

NOTE: If you do not include the team names in your prediction and instead just put the score, e.g. "1-2" I will assume Home - Away.

If you're predicting a 0-0, then the player name and minute should be of the first shot on target, rather than first goal.  If you predict a scoring game, but the result is 0-0, then the player name and minute will, again, be of the first shot on target. 

If you are predicting an own goal as the first scorer, you don't need a player name, but you do need to specify which team gets the goal. E.g. If Chelsea are playing Man Utd and you think Chelsea will score first with Man Utd scoring an own goal, it would be something like: Chelsea 2-1, Own Goal (Chelsea), 35. So the own goal team is the team that gets the goal, not the team that puts the ball into their own net.

Deadline is 5 minutes before kick-off.
Maximum of 1 change per person.


------------------
Correct Result (W, D, L): 1 point
Correct Score: 5 points
Correct First Scorer: 5 points
Correct First Scorer and Minute: 15 points
Correct Everything: 30 points

------------------

Leaderboard





Valerie


69




Salato


58




carrickblue


57




erskblue


56




Simplymo


47




axman2526


46




goose


45




Munkworth


45




The Don Antonio


44




Cone


43




 
Southampton - 1 Chelsea - 3

James 28’

 
You laugh @Munkworth but I made you all a promise that is exactly what I would predicted. Despite the real temptation to go 2-1 instead to follow the symmetry of 4-1, 3-1 then 2-1 😉 

 
You laugh @Munkworth but I made you all a promise that is exactly what I would predicted. Despite the real temptation to go 2-1 instead to follow the symmetry of 4-1, 3-1 then 2-1 😉 
I’m fully embracing your negativity because it normally leads to good things, hence my first scorer! If you’re right though I’ll make sure your barred from entering the independent nation of Port Sea Island and it’s surrounding territories! That oughta learn you good!

 
I’m fully embracing your negativity because it normally leads to good things, hence my first scorer! If you’re right though I’ll make sure your barred from entering the independent nation of Port Sea Island and it’s surrounding territories! That oughta learn you good!
No amount of my negativity will save us against Real on Tuesday though we well and truly F'd that up...

 
I don't know why I'm predicting a win. RLC at RB. Werner doing nothing up front. We're obviously going to drop points.

 
I don't know why I'm predicting a win. RLC at RB. Werner doing nothing up front. We're obviously going to drop points.
You are secretly an optimist?

200.gif


 
Back
Top