Pre-Match Predictions 2021/2022 - Week 30 - Southampton (Away)

There has been quite a lot of people that haven't submitted predictions since what I imagine were the sanctions.... so wonder if I can at least find a way onto the table yet?

The first scorer being a defender off the back of two hideous defeats must at least deserve bonus double points.

200.gif


 
There has been quite a lot of people that haven't submitted predictions since what I imagine were the sanctions.... so wonder if I can at least find a way onto the table yet?

The first scorer being a defender off the back of two hideous defeats must at least deserve bonus double points.

I feel like this is @Zeta right now...

200.gif
200.gif


 
There has been quite a lot of people that haven't submitted predictions since what I imagine were the sanctions.... so wonder if I can at least find a way onto the table yet?

The first scorer being a defender off the back of two hideous defeats must at least deserve bonus double points.

Oh the number of times I felt cheated out of pity honorary points!

 
There has been quite a lot of people that haven't submitted predictions since what I imagine were the sanctions.... so wonder if I can at least find a way onto the table yet?

The first scorer being a defender off the back of two hideous defeats must at least deserve bonus double points.


 



The lads have just heard your suggestion!😀
 
 



 
Mod Stark


6




axman2526


1




erskblue


1




Jezz


1




Munkworth


1




Salato


1




The Don Antonio


1




Zeta


1




carrickblue


0




Gol15


0




Valerie


0




 
Back
Top