Pre-Match Predictions 2022/2023 - Week 16 - Nottingham Forest (Away)

Forest 0-2 Chelsea Pulisic 32

Injury - Pulisic (during his goal celebration)

 
Boyne


15




Jezz


5




Salato


5




The Don Antonio


5




Zeta


5




axman2526


0




carrickblue


0




coco


0




Cone


0




erskblue


0




Mod


0




Munkworth


0




Scott Harris


0




strider6004


0




Valerie


0




BedfordBlue


0




 
Wow. Well done @Boyne! At least something good came out of that sh*t show!
Thank you. I missed the game as was at a family meal. From what I've read so far sounds like it was good that I missed it. Now for City on Thursday. Should be fun!

 
Goodness @Boyne! That was a cracker of a prediction!

Did anybody have the decency to get injured and go off, BTW? Now that there are bonus points up for grabs, I want some convincing limping offs!

 
15 points must put @Boyne up at the top of the mystery table.


Goodness @Boyne! That was a cracker of a prediction!

Did anybody have the decency to get injured and go off, BTW? Now that there are bonus points up for grabs, I want some convincing limping offs!
Thank you both. I was going to go for the first goal to be scored later but changed my mind at the last moment. As I wrote earlier I missed the game as was at a meal and missed the low lights. I missed the post about the bonus for injuries. Now what to predict for Thursday's game. Knowing Chelsea the players will go flat out and we'll win 3-0!

 
Goodness @Boyne! That was a cracker of a prediction!

Did anybody have the decency to get injured and go off, BTW? Now that there are bonus points up for grabs, I want some convincing limping offs!
No. Maybe @Zeta should offer them every match so our players can change tact and disappoint us by not getting injured instead?

200.gif


 
Me thinks a certain Alfe Inge junior will be a landslide favorite in our next game for first scorer.

 
Just read that we haven't won our first game of a new year since 2016. Can that be right?
Sadly, it's true.

2016 (January 3) = Crystal Palace 0-3 Chelsea

  • 2017 (January 4) = Tottenham Hotspur 2-0 Chelsea
  • 2018 (January 3) = Arsenal 2-2 Chelsea
  • 2019 (January 2) = Chelsea 0-0 Southampton
  • 2020 (January 1) = Brighton Hove & Albion 1-1 Chelsea
  • 2021 (January 3) = Chelsea 1-3 Manchester City
  • 2022 (January 2) = Chelsea 2-2 Liverpool
  • 2023 (January 1) = Nottingham Forest 1-1 Chelsea
 
Back
Top